Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries got me dreading
(08-03-2016, 10:22 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm depressed over the injuries man, let me vent here instead of real life? All this shit just has me down. Cry

Well according to multiple sources the Kroft thing will keep him out for a little bit but he'll be back with plenty of time before week 1 denard strained ankle will be out 2-6 weeks but still back in time for week 1 kumerow pulled hammy not sure in return eta week or 2 so hopefully this makes you feel a little better bc hey if it me if rather have all training camp injuries in the first week rather than the last preseason game... More time to recover 
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 10:22 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm depressed over the injuries man, let me vent here instead of real life? All this shit just has me down. Cry

Of course you can vent, buddy.  I was just trying to offer some optimism.  I sincerely believe that forcing guys like Uzomah in to a role that they otherwise might not get a chance simply because they were drafted in a later round can often find a few hidden gems.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote