Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 11
Here we go again. Bengals against backups. Never seems to end well.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 12:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Oh wow... Well, we'll see what happens now with them. He's been 50/50 all year.

He has....he was starting to play better though. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ravens took out one major competitor. Let's hope we can protect Burrow against them. If I remember correctly, we lost an offensive lineman in the playoff game against them last year.

Bengals have been generally quite good on the injury front. But still have games against Ravens and Steelers, two teams where we often walk away with bad injuries.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
As of right now, no one has been activated from the PS, but they have until Thursday afternoon for a Thursday night game. Charlie Jones is still on IR. Some decisions will have to be made. They will not go into the game with only 3 active wide receivers

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 11:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: Which makes my thoughts on beating the Browns later even more plausible. Cool

May not matter given it's the final game of the season.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Somebody get Trey Hendrickson the starring role in a Terminator reboot. That man can't be stopped... won't be stopped.
Reply/Quote
They can activate Chuck Sizzle. He could have come off of IR last week.

Yoshi being ruled out makes one wonder if the knee is why he suddenly disappeared Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 07:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: They can activate Chuck Sizzle. He could have come off of IR last week.

Yoshi being ruled out makes one wonder if the knee is why he suddenly disappeared Sunday.

it was...he injured it in the first quarter

Reply/Quote
[Image: F_Ad7NSXQAA-kJt.jpg]

Why is Burrow wearing a wrist brace?

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 10:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: F_Ad7NSXQAA-kJt.jpg]

fashion statement?

Reply/Quote

For support
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
''That's football, baby.''
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
The Bengals deleted any photo showing Joe’s hand. In all seriousness, irs similar to a brace people with carpal tunnel would wear. It is possible that it is something he wears when using his tablet to prevent wrist pain and fatigue. He was carrying his surface with him so he had out. Of course the more logical explanation is that he is dealing with some sort of wrist pain.

I’m sure one way or the other, the NFL will be demanding answers in the morning

Reply/Quote

Fapping accident. He'll be ok.

Reply/Quote

It's a bowling glove. Bengals chartered a really nice jet.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I got flamed pretty bad on here last week for suggesting that we might have a hard time beating anyone without Higgins and Chase. As it turned out, Chase was able to gut it out, and even gave us a highlight play, although he was less than 100%. The problem that I didn't see coming was how we suddenly forgot how to get guys on the ground.

So this week, I will go out on a limb and say that I'm not sure we can beat anyone if we don't ******* tackle.
Reply/Quote