Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 13
Zac said both Tee and CTB are returning to practice this week. Media confirms sighting of Tee in his practice clothes

JoeyB is at the facility after his wrist surgery on Monday. Zac would not say who performed the surgery or where it took place.

Logan Wilson is practicing

Chido out because he is sick
no sign of Trey Hendrickson...no explanation...might simply be a vet's day to rest that sore knee

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
might be the angle but looks like he is still favoring one side a bit

Reply/Quote
Tee's agent must not have as much control over him as I think because if I was the Agent with the potential contract coming this offseason, I'd say don't step foot on the field if you are feeling even the slightest discomfort.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have listed QB Jake Browning on the injury report with a right wrist injury.

He was a full participant.

Classic
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 03:12 PM)pally Wrote: Zac said both Tee and CTB are returning to practice this week.  Media confirms sighting of Tee in his practice clothes

JoeyB is at the facility after his wrist surgery on Monday.  Zac would not say who performed the surgery or where it took place.

Logan Wilson is practicing

Chido out because he is sick
no sign of Trey Hendrickson...no explanation...might simply be a vet's day to rest that sore knee

I going to say on or around the wrist. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 04:40 PM)jj22 Wrote: Tee's agent must not have as much control over him as I think because if I was the Agent with the potential contract coming this offseason, I'd say don't step foot on the field if you are feeling even the slightest discomfort.

Yeah, because missing 10 games in the final year of a contract really boosts a player's value....... 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zps31gwitx4lwsgh9v...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 06:39 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Yeah, because missing 10 games in the final year of a contract really boosts a player's value....... 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zps31gwitx4lwsgh9v...y.gif&ct=g]

At least he'd go into the offseason fully healthy for potential landing spots vs reinjured with injury questions and asking for 25yr average and 50m guaranteed....

You clearly wouldn't be a great Agent if you'd advise him to practice/play while still feeling some sort of discomfort. You embarrassing yourself acting like you would advise him as his Agent to practice/play...

Reply/Quote
Tee says he plans to play on Monday. We will have to see if the coaches agree

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 07:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: At least he'd go into the offseason fully healthy for potential landing spots vs reinjured with injury questions and asking for 25yr average and 50m guaranteed....

You clearly wouldn't be a great Agent if you'd advise him to practice/play while still feeling some sort of discomfort. You embarrassing yourself acting like you would advise him as his Agent to practice/play...

It is embarrassingly stupid to ask a player to miss 10 games which would mean that Tee has missed at least 50% or more of his total snaps as a Bengals. 

How stupid would it be to pay a guy 25M that cant play 50% of the time?  

What team would be so stupid to pay a guy that hasnt been a Top 10 WR 25M that cant play 50% of his snaps?

Seems like a really really stupid thing to suggest and thus why Higgins is NOT doing that because neither he nor his agent are this stupid.  

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2023, 04:40 PM)jj22 Wrote: Tee's agent must not have as much control over him as I think 

Agents have ZERO control over the players, they work for the players.  They give advice, there is NO control.  They also are not stupid and would never advise their clients to miss half of their career snaps.   To think an agent controls a player and could demand them to sit out half of their career is comically uninformed.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 12:38 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Agents have ZERO control over the players, they work for the players.  They give advice, there is NO control.  They also are not stupid and would never advise their clients to miss half of their career snaps.   To think an agent controls a player and could demand them to sit out half of their career is comically uninformed.

Players pay Agents to direct them and we've all seen it before. You think they hold out when on franchise tags because they don't want to practice / play? Or do you think they've been advised to? Clearly you think they just don't want to practice/play. Not sure why you don't know how the Agent / Player dynamic works, but that is very telling about your player / agent knowledge. I am definitely sure he is advising Tee as we speak and has been regarding how to manage the injury as an upcoming free agent. 

And quit acting like Tee playing 6 more games with Browning is going to change anything as far as erasing the injury history (or solidifying his status as a WR1) he has already established all those opinions whatever they are based on the last 4 years.... You are flailing, and I am not sure why you are willing to risk whatever credibility you have left, by not understanding an Agents role. 

Like I said as Tee's agent, I am advising him not to practice / play if not 100% given the contract this offseason. You as his Agent would advise him to play if he felt discomfort as the original poster suggested and I replied to..... Got it. 

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 10:50 AM)jj22 Wrote: Players pay Agents to direct them and we've all seen it before. You think they hold out when on franchise tags because they don't want to practice / play? Or do you think they've been advised to? Clearly you think they just don't want to practice/play. Not sure why you don't know how the Agent / Player dynamic works, but that is very telling about your player / agent knowledge. I am definitely sure he is advising Tee as we speak and has been regarding how to manage the injury as an upcoming free agent. 

And quit acting like Tee playing 6 more games with Browning is going to change anything as far as erasing the injury history (or solidifying his status as a WR1) he has already established all those opinions whatever they are based on the last 4 years.... You are flailing, and I am not sure why you are willing to risk whatever credibility you have left, by not understanding an Agents role. 

Like I said as Tee's agent, I am advising him not to practice / play if not 100% given the contract this offseason. You as his Agent would advise him to play if he felt discomfort as the original poster suggested and I replied to..... Got it. 

Right and as soon a you're a player agent, then your opinion will matter....  Also, sitting out for contracts is what "*****'s" do and Tee aint no *****.

Also, Tee isn't playing for his next contract....he's playing for the Bengals next year.  Either via contract extension or the TAG, thus making most of your assumptions and silly solutions irrelevant.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 12:03 PM)Stewy Wrote: Right and as soon a you're a player agent, then your opinion will matter....  Also, sitting out for contracts is what "*****'s" do and Tee aint no *****.

Also, Tee isn't playing for his next contract....he's playing for the Bengals next year.  Either via contract extension or the TAG, thus making most of your assumptions and silly solutions irrelevant.

You sure he is going to be tagged? I certainly thought so too before the season. I'm not as sure now. Why do I have to be a players agent to have an opinion? As soon as you are Tee or Tobin then you can determine what he is playing for and who.... Do you need to be them before you have an opinion? Lame.

And yes, Agents are behind the advice of players and in communication with GM's and FO all the time. They are mostly the ones who recommend players sit out when tagged, and or  which contracts to sign.  Agents get paid big money to manage athletes. Are in communication with GM's and FO all the time throughout the course of a players time with the team. Not rocket science, but clearly folks need a lesson on what responsibilities Agents have. It's a little surprising you and Casear don't realize this.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 12:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: You sure he is going to be tagged? I certainly thought so too before the season. I'm not as sure now. Why do I have to be a players agent to have an opinion? As soon as you are Tee then you can determine what he is playing for and who.... 

And yes, Agents are behind the advice of players and in communication with GM's and FO all the time. They are mostly the ones who recommend players sit out when tagged, and or  which contracts to sign.  Agents get paid big money to manage athletes. Not rocket science, but clearly folks need a lesson on what responsibilities Agents have. 

And clearly you're wrong about the advice he's being given AND as your client list appears to be lacking, quit acting like you're some authority on agent player relations and pretending to know more than Tee and his agent.  His agent is one of the most ruthless pain in the ass agents to deal with from a FO perspective.  he is very client centric.....overly so.  So either Tee is ignoring his advice and practicing, thus diminishing your argument on agent player control OR he isn't giving that advice at all, thus diminishing your argument that sitting out is the right thing to do.  Anyway you slice it, the evidence suggest YOU'RE the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.  Best to quietly back peddle now before you embarrass yourself in yet another argument.
Reply/Quote
I never said he was given the advice. I said what advice I would give as his Agent.. And I am the one who said his Agent must not have as much control over him as I thought. I said that. Been said that. That's not you telling me that, that's what I originally posted that got yall so worked up. So what are you so worked up over? You then let Casear and his new found ability to embed memes get you going?

You might want to read where these posts started from before determining who is embarrassed, because I can assure you it isn't me.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 10:50 AM)jj22 Wrote: Players pay Agents to direct them and we've all seen it before. You think they hold out when on franchise tags because they don't want to practice / play? Or do you think they've been advised to? Clearly you think they just don't want to practice/play. Not sure why you don't know how the Agent / Player dynamic works, but that is very telling about your player / agent knowledge. I am definitely sure he is advising Tee as we speak and has been regarding how to manage the injury as an upcoming free agent. 

You literally have the dumbest takes on this message board.  Zero credibility.  You should stop claiming you know what others think, you do this all the time;  "You think...."  that is stupid and immature.

The fact that you do not understand that agents work for players is not surprising to any of us.  Players hire agents.  Agents give advice, they do not control anyone.  

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 12:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: You sure he is going to be tagged? I certainly thought so too before the season. I'm not as sure now. Why do I have to be a players agent to have an opinion? As soon as you are Tee or Tobin then you can determine what he is playing for and who.... Do you need to be them before you have an opinion? Lame.

And yes, Agents are behind the advice of players and in communication with GM's and FO all the time. They are mostly the ones who recommend players sit out when tagged, and or  which contracts to sign.  Agents get paid big money to manage athletes. Are in communication with GM's and FO all the time throughout the course of a players time with the team. Not rocket science, but clearly folks need a lesson on what responsibilities Agents have. It's a little surprising you and Casear don't realize this.

You actually said the agent controls the player.  That is stupid.

You are literally the most uninformed poster on this board regarding the NFL.

Reply/Quote
Not surprised to see Tee playing against him former QB. Wouldn't be surprised to see Carman get some snaps either. The Clemson community will be all over this game.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 01:37 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You actually said the agent controls the player.  That is stupid.

You are literally the most uninformed poster on this board regarding the NFL.

Say what you want but you having to resort to personal attacks show your lack of wit and / or inability to formulate an argument that you clearly can't make. At the very least, it highlights the truth behind all this which both of us know.... You just can't quit me, and secretly are obsessed with me. I won't show the proof, but we both know I have it. I said what I said, and stand by it. Players hire Agents and believe it or not take their advice (they are paying them good money for their advice, and they listen). You think they don't want to sign initial contracts? You think it's not the Agent telling them to hold off they can get them more? You think they aren't in the players ear regarding injuries and how to proceed? You think players never have taken their direction even if they or families might not agree? Sorry you and Stewy don't know that. That's your issue not mine. 

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 02:11 PM)jj22 Wrote: Say what you want but you having to resort to personal attacks show your lack of wit and / or inability to formulate an argument that you clearly can't make. I said what I said, and stand by it. Players hire Agents and believe it or not listen to their advice (they are paying them good money for their advice, and they listen). Sorry you and Stewy don't know that. That's your issue not mine. 

Lol, WE have all said agents give advice.  You said agents CONTROL players, which is wrong and embarrassingly uninformed.  Now you try to twist it repeating what we said?  Sometimes I think you make such terrible takes just for attention, but there are so many I simply accept that you have zero football acumen. 

Reply/Quote