Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 13
(12-01-2023, 01:37 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You actually said the agent controls the player.  That is stupid.

Did I because everyone can see what I said. And I am the one that admitted he must not as much as "I think" as you said. That's my comment. You saying what I am saying and then feeling the need to attack what I said about my own thoughts is lame. For 1 I wasn't talking to you in my original post, and for 2 I like I've said a ton have no problem saying if I am wrong about something. Which is what my original response (to someone else mind you) did. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 02:15 PM)casear2727 Wrote:   Sometimes I think you make such terrible takes just for attention, 

Well why in the world do you keep biting? If I am it's just because no matter how many traps I set I seem to continue to catch the same crusty triggered rat..... 

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 02:19 PM)jj22 Wrote: Did I because everyone can see what I said. And I am the one that admitted he must not as much as "I think" as you said. That's my comment. You saying what I am saying and then feeling the need to attack what I said about my own thoughts is lame. For 1 I wasn't talking to you in my original post, and for 2 I like I've said a ton have no problem saying if I am wrong about something. Which is what my original response (to someone else mind you) did. 

(12-01-2023, 02:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: Well why in the world do you keep biting? If I am it's just because no matter how many traps I set I seem to continue to catch the same crusty triggered rat..... 

Another stupid comment and another one in which you admit to saying stupid things to supposedly "bait" people?

If multiple folks here tell you that you are wrong, maybe it is you...

Until the next uninformed comment jj....

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 03:05 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Another stupid comment and another one in which you admit to saying stupid things to supposedly "bait" people?

If multiple folks here tell you that you are wrong, maybe it is you...

Until the next uninformed comment jj....

Right. “Multiple” people telling me I’m wrong about a comment where I say I’m wrong…” weird. But a double negative is a positive so I’ll take as being right.

And technically I’m not officially wrong until Tee plays again this season. So I was being humble. Just like I’m humane by releasing you back out to the back alleys of the jungle knowing you’ll find me again and get caught.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 01:44 PM)tms Wrote: Not surprised to see Tee playing against him former QB. Wouldn't be surprised to see Carman get some snaps either. The Clemson community will be all over this game.

Hope Myles Murphy and Tee have a great game, I know you are joking about Carman, he ain't playing unless Volson or Jonah get hurt.
Reply/Quote
The Jags aren't exactly a healthy team right now.

Attached Files Image(s)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 07:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Jags aren't exactly a healthy team right now.

That would be huge if Etienne cannot go. Who is his backup again?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 06:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hope Myles Murphy and Tee have a great game, I know you are joking about Carman, he ain't playing unless Volson or Jonah get hurt.

I could be wrong but I'm not joking. Honestly think he'll take Scharping's spot and play on jumbo packages and teams, then back in the doghouse next Sunday. That's my hot take for this week lol 

* Good call on Murphy. Forgot about him
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 07:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That would be huge if Etienne cannot go. Who is his backup again?

The rookie named Tank Bigsby. He has 86 yards on 32 carries for the season.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2023, 08:17 PM)tms Wrote: I could be wrong but I'm not joking. Honestly think he'll take Scharping's spot and play on jumbo packages and teams, then back in the doghouse next Sunday. That's my hot take for this week lol 

* Good call on Murphy. Forgot about him

Would love Carman in jumbo packages on the edge in the running game. Dude is a good run blocker.

One thing he does well when he isn't lost lol

(12-01-2023, 09:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The rookie named Tank Bigsby. He has 86 yards on 32 carries for the season.

Ahh, watch Tank go off on us ha ha

I liked Tank at Auburn, good RB. Reminds me of Jamaal Charles. That is a pretty sad average though for him.
Reply/Quote
Tee will play on Monday

CTB sprained his ankle at practice yesterday and will be out

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
only player out is CTB

But overall, a much healthier list than earlier this week

Reply/Quote