Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 16
(12-24-2021, 03:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Fred is ready and they are starting Prince at RT? Not what I wanted to hear, Prince better play way better than he did against
the Chargers or our Offense might be in trouble. Burrow will need time to beat that Secondary no matter how beat up it is and
we can't have penalties on the OL taking away our running game.

Hope Kareem can play.

OUT

Logan Wilson-shoulder

Questionable

Fred Johnson-illness
Khalid Kareem-concussion
Hakeem Adeniji-ankle, he was though a full participant in practice today so I would say the weather is sunny for him to play

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 04:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: On the Raven's side: It looks kike we'll get Hunley
https://www.sportsgrid.com/real-sports/nfl/ravens-will-likely-be-without-lamar-jackson-vs-the-bengals-on-sunday/

Maybe… he didn’t practice due to “non-Covid” illness.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 04:39 PM)pally Wrote: OUT

Logan Wilson-shoulder

Questionable

Fred Johnson-illness
Khalid Kareem-concussion
Hakeem Adeniji-ankle, he was though a full participant in practice today so I would say the weather is sunny for him to play

Hope Fred feels better Sunday morning, would make everybody feel better, especially Burrow and Mixon...
Reply/Quote
https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-qb-tyler-huntley-illness-questionable-to-play-vs-bengals-after-missing-fr
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 05:14 PM)motoarch Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-qb-tyler-huntley-illness-questionable-to-play-vs-bengals-after-missing-fr

So now Josh Johnson might play huh? Wild. Oh well, still same type of QB just worse than Hunley. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 05:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So now Josh Johnson might play huh? Wild. Oh well, still same type of QB just worse than Hunley. ThumbsUp

JJ is not good.  Bengals should be embarrassed if they lose to him. Oh wait mike white exist.  Johnson didn't look bad at all in the drive he lead for the jets earlier in the year.  

Any given Sunday.  Bengals need to be prepared no matter who it is.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 05:26 PM)motoarch Wrote: JJ is not good.  Bengals should be embarrassed if they lose to him. Oh wait mike white exist.  Johnson didn't look bad at all in the drive he lead for the jets earlier in the year.  

Any given Sunday.  Bengals need to be prepared no matter who it is.

Yeah and they are all pretty much the same type of QB's just JJ is slower and not as good of a passer as Huntley.

Best case scenario JJ plays and the game isn't postponed. I am going to change my pick from Ravens to Bengals if this 
becomes official. I don't see how we lose if JJ starts no matter how desperate the Ratbirds are and no matter how we 
have struggled in the past, we win this game if JJ starts.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 04:53 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Maybe… he didn’t practice due to “non-Covid” illness.

AKA...being around Lamar "Typhoid" Jackson. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Khalid Kareem has been downgraded to out

Reply/Quote
DJ Reader added to COVID list, Awuzie off of it.
Reply/Quote
LB Austin Calitro, DT Mike Daniels, DE Noah Spence and WR Trent Taylor elevated from PS

Reply/Quote
Damn DJ Reader being out is big especially since the Ravens will be looking to run alot. Good to see Awuzie off the list though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote