Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries week 18
Joe Mixon and BJ Hill are on the COVID list. Trey Waynes and Trent Irwin both returned to the active roster. Everybody but Joe and BJ will be eligible to return before game time on Sunday. Whether or not they actually play is another story.

XSF will be activated next week

Riley Reiff will not be back at all this season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What the heck happened to Mcpherson?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 06:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What the heck happened to Mcpherson?

He had tightness before the Chiefs game.  If you noticed all of his kickoffs were short.  

Reply/Quote

Sam Malone sang it best.

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 06:54 PM)pally Wrote: He had tightness before the Chiefs game.  If you noticed all of his kickoffs were short.  

I wonder if they send the PS kicker up for this game not to risk aggravating his groin further until playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 07:05 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I wonder if they send the PS kicker up for this game not to risk aggravating his groin further until playoffs.

That's a very good question? 

Reply/Quote
He was plowin some Lucky dame on victory Sunday and he pulled his groin.
Reply/Quote
Disappointing that Reiff won’t he be back for the playoffs. I trust Pollack, but I don’t really get what they see in Prince over Fred Johnson. I’d feel much better with Fred at RT.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 11:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Disappointing that Reiff won’t he be back for the playoffs. I trust Pollack, but I don’t really get what they see in Prince over Fred Johnson. I’d feel much better with Fred at RT.

Maybe it's more hope than anything, but i'd have to believe that they're in a situation where, if Prince isn't holding up, here comes Fred. 

Wasn't Fred on the Covid list last week? Maybe they didn't feel he was up to 100% strength. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 01:22 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Maybe it's more hope than anything, but i'd have to believe that they're in a situation where, if Prince isn't holding up, here comes Fred. 

Wasn't Fred on the Covid list last week? Maybe they didn't feel he was up to 100% strength. 

Thought it was non-covid illness, but you might be right.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 11:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Disappointing that Reiff won’t he be back for the playoffs. I trust Pollack, but I don’t really get what they see in Prince over Fred Johnson. I’d feel much better with Fred at RT.

I don't get the Prince love either. Our issues with pressure off the right side have largely been involving Prince. 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 08:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: I don't get the Prince love either. Our issues with pressure off the right side have largely been involving Prince. 

He never meant to cause us any sorrow.

He never meant to cause Burrow any pain. 

He only wanted to one time see us laughing.

He ONNNLYYYY WAANNNTTEED TO SEEE UUSSSS IN THE SUUUUPER BOWL AGAIN!

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 08:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He never meant to cause us any sorrow.

He never meant to cause Burrow any pain. 

How about?:

He never meant to cause us any sorrow.

He never meant to cause Burrow to injure Spain. 

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 01:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Thought it was non-covid illness, but you might be right.

Flu can take it out of you for awhile.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
They should go ahead and activate XFS and get him some snaps
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 11:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Flu can take it out of you for awhile.

Good point. Once over it, recovery can take several days before you even feel subpar. 

Reply/Quote

(01-05-2022, 06:54 PM)pally Wrote: He had tightness before the Chiefs game.  If you noticed all of his kickoffs were short.  

And he had what a 46 yard FG in the first half Sunday? Which for him is no big deal but he celebrated like it was a game winning 60 yarder lol definitely wasn’t 100% but they did say it was just tightness at some point.
Reply/Quote
I can't even begin to describe to you all the level of anxiety I am about to experience the next eight days concerning Burrow's health. It's not good.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote