Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 2
Lots of guys dinged up but only 2 missed practice. I don't know if Trent Taylor aggravated his hamstring last Sunday or if the team is nursing him a bit. We'll know more tomorrow. All of the Cowboys who missed practice today have already been ruled out for Sunday.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He’s Tee made all the necessary progressions to date?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 06:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He’s Tee made all the necessary progressions to date?

limited was the best he could do today so yes.  Barring setbacks, he should be on the path to playing this weekend

Reply/Quote
Sitting well for our first victory of the season. Thanks Pally once again and appreciate what you do girl. Cool
Reply/Quote
One thing is for sure, the league did not do either team any favors making this matchup between these two teams the first game of the year. They had to know players from both teams would be out after any Cincy/Shitsburgh game. Same with the upcoming Ravens game, but at least that's a little deeper into the schedule.
Reply/Quote
Tee Higgins is absent and not practicing today for personal reasons not related to the concussion. His father's funeral is today

Reply/Quote
Sad day for Tee & family.
Reply/Quote
Looking better. Devin Asiasi practiced for the first time since he was claimed by the team. Tee not practicing today, despite the reason, will mean, that Saturday is the earliest day he can be cleared to play. He needs a full practice plus 1 day to be cleared.

Reply/Quote
Having just attended my own fathers funeral on Monday I feel a very sad kinship with Tee. I hope he has the game of his life on Sunday in his fathers honor.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 05:17 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Having just attended my own fathers funeral on Monday I feel a very sad kinship with Tee.  I hope he has the game of his life on Sunday in his fathers honor.

sadly, last Sunday was his father's birthday.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 05:17 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Having just attended my own fathers funeral on Monday I feel a very sad kinship with Tee.  I hope he has the game of his life on Sunday in his fathers honor.

My deepest condolences!
Reply/Quote

Very sorry to hear.  Lost my Mother about a month ago and trying to take care of Dad now.  Rough time in our lives for sure.  Bengals have always been the thing we do together.  Hoping for peace in your family as well as for Tee.  
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 08:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Very sorry to hear.  Lost my Mother about a month ago and trying to take care of Dad now.  Rough time in our lives for sure.  Bengals have always been the thing we do together.  Hoping for peace in your family as well as for Tee.  

I'm so sorry for your loss.  It isn't easy dealing with aging parents.  I hope your family finds peace during your time of grief

Reply/Quote

My sincerest condolences to you and Tee. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Michael Gallup will be out for the Cowboys

Reply/Quote
I thought Tyler Boyd was hurt Sunday. Apparently he is good to go. Nice
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 01:51 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: I thought Tyler Boyd was hurt Sunday.  Apparently he is good to go.    Nice

Looked like he was just cramping when I watched the game. He went to the sideline and a trainer started stretching his leg up.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Still can't get over the fact the Bengals had a TE who caught 2 TDs in Week 1 here and they instead chose a short TE with 2 career catches who isn't even healthy.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote