Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 8
No DJ Reader this week. My feeling is if he wasn't activated this week we probably won't see him again until after the bye

Zac is optimistic about Logan Wilson returning Monday's game

Trey Hendrickson is day to day but don't expect to see him practicing a lot this week. They are "managing" him right now

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What is Trey's injury?

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 04:51 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: What is Trey's injury?

Stinger
Reply/Quote
Damn, was really hoping Reader would be back for this game specifically. But at least Tufele has been doing quite well in his absence.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 04:55 PM)Garrus Wrote: Damn, was really hoping Reader would be back for this game specifically. But at least Tufele has been doing quite well in his absence.

Nick Chubb is definitely not the guy you want him going against at less than 100%.

Reply/Quote
Agree with the OP's prediction that we probably will not see Reader until after the Bye, sigh.

Pleasantly surprised that Wilson is a possibility to play and am very happy to hear this going into the Browns game.

Yet would sit him another week if anything about injury is still in question.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson (shoulder) is trending the right direction to play on Monday
Trey (neck stinger) and Ja'Marr (hip) are day to day
Jeff Gunter returns to practice today after his knee cap discplacement

Reply/Quote
Injury Report

DNP
Ja'Marr Chase-hip
Trey Hendrickson-neck
Stanley Morgan-hamstring
Josh Tupou-calf
La'el Collins-ankle/vet day

LP
Eli Apple-hamstring
Hayden Hurst-groin

FP
Logan Wilson-shoulder
Jeffrey Gunter-knee

Reply/Quote
Chase out 4-6 weeks. Oof.

This is why you don't use all of your reserve WR slots on ST guys. You need reserves who can actually play.

I'd assume Boyd moves outside and Taylor in the slot. Or Thomas starts outside.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:05 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Chase out 4-6 weeks. Oof.

This is why you don't use all of your reserve WR slots on ST guys. You need reserves who can actually play.

I think we will see Thomas outside with Boyd in the slot. 
Reply/Quote
No reason we cant win our next 3 without him. Its up to Burrow and Zac. I trust Burrow don't know about Zac. Browns , Panthers , Steelers. 2-1 would be unacceptable IMO
Reply/Quote
La'el Collins and Hayden Hurst are practicing today

Logan Wilson is practicing for a 2nd day in a row (we need some good news!)

Trey Hendrickson, Stanley Morgan, and DJ Reader all working out on the rehab field

Eli Apple on rehab field after not practicing yesterday.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 06:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nick Chubb is definitely not the guy you want him going against at less than 100%.

No doubt. So happy Tufele is playing well, makes me think we might be able to limit Chubb.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 02:59 PM)pally Wrote: La'el Collins and Hayden Hurst are practicing today

Trey Hendrickson, Stanley Morgan, and DJ Reader all working out on the rehab field

Awesome, so true we need some good news. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 02:59 PM)pally Wrote: La'el Collins and Hayden Hurst are practicing today

Oh darn..............
Reply/Quote
10/19

DNP

Trey Hendrickson
Eli Apple
Ja'Marr Chase
Josh Tupou

LP
La'el Collins
Stanley Morgan
Hayden Hurst

FP
Logan Wilson
Jeffrey Gunter

Reply/Quote
Well people definitely can’t use the “they were healthy all year” excuse on us this year. I’m glad Logan is back. Chubb is going to be tough as always.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 07:18 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Well people definitely can’t use the “they were healthy all year” excuse on us this year. I’m glad Logan is back. Chubb is going to be tough as always.

Chubb should play but the Browns remain pretty beat up

DNP

DE Myles Garrett-shoulder/bicep
TE Pharoah Brown-neck/concussion 
TE David Njokou-ankle
LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koromoah- knee
G-Wyatt Teller-calf
CB-Denzel Ward-concussion
DB-Greedy Williams-illness
OT-Jack Conklin-rest

LP

DE- Jadeveon Clowney-ankle
CB Greg Newsome-oblique

Their 1 "healthy" TE Harrison Bryant is dealing with a thumb injury.  Njoku is essentially tied with Cooper in reception yards so his loss will be huge for them.  That means Chubb and Hunt will be running all night

Denzel Ward has been in concussion protocol since week 5 and will almost certainly be out for the game.  With Chase out too that is a good thing.  

Reply/Quote
Is Myles Garret not going to play? He didn't practice all week. This would be huge
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 06:05 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Chase out 4-6 weeks. Oof.

I’d rather see Taylor in the slot and Boyd outside.Taylor is a good slot receiver if they’ll just give Jim a chance.I don’t have much confidence in Thomas.He’s average at best.

I’d also like to see them target Hurst a little more since Chase is out.
Reply/Quote