Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 9
Is there anything to read into with the Mixon injury? Aside from my fantasy football reasons, he gashed the Bills last year badly.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 04:11 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Is there anything to read into with the Mixon injury? Aside from my fantasy football reasons, he gashed the Bills last year badly.

he was a full go in practice today

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Torn ACL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Ugh. There goes my wish for Anderson to get more snaps.
Reply/Quote
obviously, Anderson will be out on Sunday. Josh Tupou remains out of practice today so look for him to be inactive. Chase Brown is on rehab field so he is beginning to work that hamstring pull but it is still 3 more games before he can return

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 04:11 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Is there anything to read into with the Mixon injury? Aside from my fantasy football reasons, he gashed the Bills last year badly.

Looks like he is good to go as Pally noted. I am one of the Bengals fans that has hated on Mixon a lot this year, but he has 
actually looked better than last year, more bounce to his step, looks fitter, hits holes faster and is coming off his best game 
of the season. Mixon is still pretty poor in pass protection, my biggest complaint about the guy.
Reply/Quote
Mixon is listed as questionable but Zac says he is a go. Max Scharping a late addition to the injury list. Still, no roster move to take Anderson's spot. I expect Mike Thomas to be a game-day elevation and they will reassess the injury situation on Monday

Bills rule 2 back up linebackers out for the game. Probably only a special team impact unless something catastrophic happens to multiple starters

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 02:27 PM)pally Wrote: it is his throwing shoulder

Charlie Jones will not be activated this week per Zac.  There is a chance it happens next week

Built in excuse for Allen.   Hilarious

I like the guy, and the Bengals need to be ready for his running ability.  He’s really big and really fast.  I think he will be doing anything he can to try and win this one because he probably didn’t like all that he heard from the playoff game.

Good dude, but I hope he sucks ass tonight. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote