Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week5
You never ever want to see your kicker on the injury report. 2 out of 3 active TEs are inured. With Asiasi a no go today we could see Nick Bowers active off the PS on Sunday.

Kareem and CTB are not on the 53 so there is no status listing for them but CTB was playing Lamar Jackson on the scout team

The Ravens had #1 RB JK Dobbins out with a chest injury and #2 Justice Hill out with a hamstring (Hill is expected to miss game)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I think Evan is fine.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not too worried about Evan or Tee being limited. Not a huge fan of Asiasi's DNP. We are way down our depth chart at TE at this point, and I was hoping Asiasi would get a few snaps this week, especially if we run any 12 offensive schemes.

For the Ravens, it looks like Bateman, Dobbins, Hill and Houston were all injury related DNPs, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with those players in the next few days.
Reply/Quote
Asiasi and Collins both practicing today

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 09:03 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think Evan is fine.

Sorry, I think he has a girlfriend.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 09:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Sorry, I think he has a girlfriend.... Hilarious

Worse.  He's marred. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 09:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Worse.  He's marred. 

Doesn't mean he doesn't have a girlfriend or three.... Ninja Cool Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2022, 03:38 PM)pally Wrote: Asiasi and Collins both practicing today

Good news, need La'el to play and get his game up to par. Need Asiasi for depth at TE in case.

Bad news for the Ravens with their RB's being banged up, I thought Dobbins specifically would run all over us with DJ being out.

Not going to change my prediction from a loss after this news but it does seem to sway me a bit more in thinking we could pull
out a win. If they cannot run it on our Defense and we keep Lamar somewhat contained we could win easily with Burrow and our
weapons starting to find their groove. We just don't have a running game ourselves and we are predictable on Offense so we need
our OL, Mixon and the RB's to really step up. Been really disappointed in the run game.
Reply/Quote
Well if Mixon was in fact telegraphing the play, and they've fixed that, maybe the run game will get going.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 01:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well if Mixon was in fact telegraphing the play, and they've fixed that, maybe the run game will get going.

Well, there is that dancing in the backfield thing.

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 02:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, there is that dancing in the backfield thing.

maybe he is practicing for Dancing With the Stars 

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 02:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, there is that dancing in the backfield thing.

I swear I wish Mixon had never seen Le'Veon Bell run the ball. He needs to be watching nothing but clips of Mike Alstott.
Reply/Quote
Rashod Bateman has been ruled out for the Ravens. Look for a heavier than normal workload for Mark Andrew's as there is a big drop-off between their Wr1 and WR2

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 03:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I swear I wish Mixon had never seen Le'Veon Bell run the ball. He needs to be watching nothing but clips of Mike Alstott.
I completely agree with you. He did start doing that slow approach to the line after Bell was so successful with it. That only works though when your linemen are allowed to hold. 
He just needs to get the ball and hit the hole. It's not like he's going to break a big run. Every time he's alone in open field the turf monster seems to get him, so take what they're giving you.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 04:06 PM)pally Wrote: Rashod Bateman has been ruled out for the Ravens.  Look for a heavier than normal workload for Mark Andrew's as there is a big drop-off between their Wr1 and WR2

Luckily we have the Tight End Killer Trae Flowers to keep him in check.
Reply/Quote
Bateman out
Houston out
Hill out

Stanley still dicking around with his ankle - questionable
Peters questionable

Chase & Higgins & Boyd should feast again.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 03:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He needs to be watching nothing but clips of Mike Alstott.

Great example. Freaken straight to the hole "your in good hands with Alstott" bulldozer.

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 04:50 PM)Jaydee414 Wrote: Bateman out
Houston out
Hill out

Stanley still dicking around with his ankle - questionable
Peters questionable

Chase & Higgins & Boyd should feast again.

If Stanely plays it will be his first game in 2 years.  He is bound to be rusty

For the Bengals

Questionable

Higgins
Hurst
Asiasi 

Zac has already said that Higgins and Hurst are both playing.  They are listed as questionable because he limited practice for both today.  Everyone else is playing.  If Asiasi can't go, Nick Bowers is available from the PS

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 04:06 PM)pally Wrote: Rashod Bateman has been ruled out for the Ravens.  Look for a heavier than normal workload for Mark Andrew's as there is a big drop-off between their Wr1 and WR2

Will be a big Trae Flowers game ….the TE tamer
Reply/Quote