Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Injury Report-Divisional Week
(01-20-2023, 03:14 PM)Big Boss Wrote: How are the Bills looking?

The Bills seem to be in good shape. A couple listed as questionable for the game.

All the talk on sports talk shows seems to be the loss of 60% of the Bengals starting OL. Some commentators think Burrow can overcome, but many think that is just too many. 

Going to be a huge test for our reserves. The Miami QB was running for this life all last game. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 03:14 PM)Big Boss Wrote: How are the Bills looking?

Looks like they have 2 defensive linemen injured though Idk if those are starters or reserves. If they usually play a lot of snaps that could be super helpful to our ailing line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 11:18 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Looks like they have 2 defensive linemen injured though Idk if those are starters or reserves. If they usually play a lot of snaps that could be super helpful to our ailing line.

No Von Miller says it all. If he was in, I would be much more concerned.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 11:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No Von Miller says it all. If he was in, I would be much more concerned.

Oh Von Miller being out is a potential season ruiner for the Bills. Whether it's us, next week, or the Super Bowl I think that will come into play. I am just curious about the 2 DLinemen on the report. Idk a ton about the Bills team
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 11:33 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Oh Von Miller being out is a potential season ruiner for the Bills. Whether it's us, next week, or the Super Bowl I think that will come into play. I am just curious about the 2 DLinemen on the report. Idk a ton about the Bills team

Both Dequan Jones and Phillips are decent, not game changing players. Personally, I am concerned with Ed Oliver in the middle
and Boogie Basham on the edge at times. But we should be passing the ball really quick and these guys aren't tall, lanky DL that
are the best at batting balls in the air. Pass deflections are my biggest concern going into every game with Burrow passing.

Karras and Volson should handle their jobs well, we will see how Scharping, Carman and Adeniji do.
Reply/Quote