Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Injury Reports week 8
The report is ridiculously clean for almost halfway through the season.

Evans is day to day

Zac, barring surprises, is anticipating Khalid Kareem being active this weekend. They have the spot on the roster so they won't have to make a corresponding roster move when that happens. It will be nice to have that extra depth on the Dline as they head to the back half of the schedule

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Maybe.... Maybe it's our time. Why not us?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 05:27 PM)pally Wrote: The report is ridiculously clean for almost halfway through the season.  

Evans is day to day

Zac, barring surprises, is anticipating Khalid Kareem being active this weekend.  They have the spot on the roster so they won't have to make a corresponding roster move when that happens.  It will be nice to have that extra depth on the Dline as they head to the back half of the schedule

I'm legit petrified to even acknowledge this.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Sweet
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Injuries are the wild card to every teams season each year. We were decimated last year and have stayed clean this year, in reality the line between 2-5 and 5-2 can sometimes be those injuries. Not saying we were a great team last year, but I think had a lot of those injuries on defense not occurred (along with Burrow) we were probably a 6-7 win team.

When people talk about the luck it takes to win a SB this is part of that luck you have to have.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 05:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: Injuries are the wild card to every teams season each year. We were decimated last year and have stayed clean this year, in reality the line between 2-5 and 5-2 can sometimes be those injuries. Not saying we were a great team last year, but I think had a lot of those injuries on defense not occurred (along with Burrow) we were probably a 6-7 win team.

When people talk about the luck it takes to win a SB this is part of that luck you have to have.

Truth. Don't say it though Rfaulk will jump in here and rip your head off! Smirk
Reply/Quote
Wonder if we are going to see D'Ante Smith at some point before the bye...

BTW, watched Uzo's video there on the twitter page and it is pretty funny. No one can pronounce his name, not even AJ
Hawk who played with him for a year LMAO!
Reply/Quote
I would rather us not acknowledge this subject. End it now!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 05:35 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm legit petrified to even acknowledge this.  

This
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 05:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wonder if we are going to see D'Ante Smith at some point before the bye...

BTW, watched Uzo's video there on the twitter page and it is pretty funny. No one can pronounce his name, not even AJ
Hawk who played with him for a year LMAO!

They said he was definitely gone until after the bye

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 05:57 PM)pally Wrote: They said he was definitely gone until after the bye

Thanks Pally. Glad to see Kareem maybe getting some snaps Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Hoping the other shoe doesn't drop like it did in 2015!

IF they continue on this game by game mentality, major lengthy key injuries is the only thing that I see that can take a bite.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 05:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Truth. Don't say it though Rfaulk will jump in here and rip your head off! Smirk

I already negative repped everyone in this thread. Rant

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
But seriously. Pointing this out or even typing it has nothing to do with how the rest of the season will turn out. Whatever happens is and was always going to happen, regardless of superstitions, luck or karma. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 06:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I already negative repped everyone in this thread. Rant

Hilarious

(10-27-2021, 06:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But seriously. Pointing this out or even typing it has nothing to do with how the rest of the season will turn out. Whatever happens is and was always going to happen, regardless of superstitions, luck or karma. 

True, just hoping it stays somewhat like this as the season goes on and players step up if need be.
Reply/Quote
Thursday report...Auden Tate added as limited. Something must have happened during practice

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 06:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But seriously. Pointing this out or even typing it has nothing to do with how the rest of the season will turn out. Whatever happens is and was always going to happen, regardless of superstitions, luck or karma. 

"Space Magic"
Reply/Quote
Chris Evans has been ruled OUT with a hamstring injury
Auden Tate is doubtful with a thigh injury

Khalid Kareem will be activated and is expected to play on Sunday

Jets starting WR Corey Davis injured his hip in practice and is expected to miss the game

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 03:51 PM)pally Wrote: Chris Evans has been ruled OUT with a hamstring injury
Auden Tate is doubtful with a thigh injury

Khalid Kareem will be activated and is expected to play on Sunday

Jets starting WR Corey Davis injured his hip in practice and is expected to miss the game

Liddy posted John Cena's return at Royal Rumble 2008 on Twitter, so I think he's raring to go!

And all the reporters were saying Tate is Questionable: he's now doubtful?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It's time! Activate Tyler Shelvin for punt returns!
Reply/Quote