Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury report
Overall looks good, Cody Core is out.  A little concerning that Glenn is still limited but still he should play on Sunday

After being out all preseason for the Colts, LT Anthony Castonzo practiced today. Status for Sunday still questionable

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Not a fan of seeing Cordy on there. I'm hoping this is a minimal issue that goes away. His track record isn't the best with injuries (obviously). I'd keep him limited up until Friday.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 04:43 PM)pally Wrote: Overall looks good, Cody Core is out.  A little concerning that Glenn is still limited but still he should play on Sunday

After being out all preseason for the Colts, LT Anthony Castonzo practiced today.  Status for Sunday still questionable

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well I know we lost some back ups to season ending injuries, but overall we escaped without serious damage. Let's pray this is a great sign and we continued to be blessed with great health in 2018.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 06:16 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well I know we lost some back ups to season ending injuries, but overall we escaped without serious damage. Let's pray this is a great sign and we continued to be blessed with great health in 2018.

Single reason why I didn't tell Dalton to have a good year. I didn't want to jinx it. 

Reply/Quote
Pretty short list , knock on forest products..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
My hope (that's all it is, a hope) is that the Bengals are pulling a Belichick on the Colts.

List the LT as limited, Colts D gameplans for it IGNORING the other side of the line where the real gameplanning should be taking place.... I can dream Marvin is this sneaky lol
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 08:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: My hope (that's all it is, a hope) is that the Bengals are pulling a Belichick on the Colts.

List the LT as limited, Colts D gameplans for it IGNORING the other side of the line where the real gameplanning should be taking place.... I can dream Marvin is this sneaky lol

You've got to figure that Indy knows the Bengals O-line issues and will bring the heat.  I anticipate a lot of hot read slants and passes underneath the coverage or out of the backfield accordingly.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 04:43 PM)pally Wrote: Overall looks good, Cody Core is out.  A little concerning that Glenn is still limited but still he should play on Sunday

After being out all preseason for the Colts, LT Anthony Castonzo practiced today.  Status for Sunday still questionable

The rumors about Glenn appear to be true. Sad
Reply/Quote
Concerned about Glen as well because we certainly do not have good depth on OL.

But at least it is not his foot.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 11:16 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Concerned about Glen as well because we certainly do not have good depth on OL.

But at least it is not his foot.

First thing i thought, atleast it is not his foot.

Overall we are pretty healthy which is great. Knock on wood it stays this way. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Cody Core is dressed and is at least warming up with the team today

Reply/Quote
As long as it’s “just” his shoulder Glenn should play for sure.
Even if he had one of his arms chopped off he would still be a better option at LT than Ced O/Fisher.
Reply/Quote
Cordy's fine.

Limited doesn't mean, "not practicing because he's hurt."

Brady's been limited for 10 years.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Glenn may be more irreplaceable than even Green this year. Seriously. Andy hasn't had a competent blocker on his blind side for two years. As far as depth is concerned QB, LT and CB1 seem to be the position where our guys have to stay healthy for this team to have a shot
Reply/Quote
9/6/18
Glenn still limited  

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 03:25 PM)pally Wrote: 9/6/18
Glenn still limited  

Not worried.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 03:03 PM)Brimey Wrote: Glenn may be more irreplaceable than even Green this year. Seriously. Andy hasn't had a competent blocker on his blind side for two years. As far as depth is concerned QB, LT and CB1 seem to be the position where our guys have to stay healthy for this team to have a shot

This. 

I feel like if you can give Andy enough time, or at least the trust, he makes competent decisions and throws (as we saw all in pre-season). You could tell he didn't have trust in his offensive line last year (he bailed out of the pocket a lot). 

I fear losing Glenn, and putting CO in that position will bring back that issue. So, here's hoping he's a good risk. 

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 03:41 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This. 

I feel like if you can give Andy enough time, or at least the trust, he makes competent decisions and throws (as we saw all in pre-season). You could tell he didn't have trust in his offensive line last year (he bailed out of the pocket a lot). 

I fear losing Glenn, and putting CO in that position will bring back that issue. So, here's hoping he's a good risk. 

Hopefully they would just slide Boling out to tackle, plug Westerman into LG....
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 03:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hopefully they would just slide Boling out to tackle, plug Westerman into LG....

God, I hope so.

Hopefully it isn't the case at all.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 08:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: My hope (that's all it is, a hope) is that the Bengals are pulling a Belichick on the Colts.

Why would you game plan for a limited practice LT when we have NFL back-ups starting on our R-side.  I would imagine Glenn/ Boling get treated with kid gloves while we still have a shot at a deep playoff run.  They have shown quality work in the past, no need to bang them up every single day.
Reply/Quote