Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury report 11/7

Kroft, Dennard, Vigil, Burfict all were on the rehab field. Still likely out for this week but maybe a chance for next week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 05:16 PM)pally Wrote:

Kroft, Dennard, Vigil, Burfict all were on the rehab field.  Still likely out for this week but maybe a chance for next week

When did Redmond get hurt?  And will it be Westerman or Hopkins at RG? 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 05:23 PM)McC Wrote: When did Redmond get hurt?  And will it be Westerman or Hopkins at RG? 

Hopkins will likely get the start at RG but I think we all want Westerman to get a chance.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 05:16 PM)pally Wrote:

Kroft, Dennard, Vigil, Burfict all were on the rehab field.  Still likely out for this week but maybe a chance for next week

Love that Price is full go. :andy:

Just hope Hopkins or Westerman can hold up well at RG. Hopkins has never impressed me there, he has been
much more impressive at Center. I can see why they would have Hopkins starting ahead of Westerman after all
he has done for us with Price out but this still concerns me.

Was thinking having Price at RG and keeping Hopkins at Center might be the better move but that sounds like it
is out of the cards right now.

Happy Boling is back, need him.

Hope Ross finally shows something and makes me feel better about defending him all this time.
Reply/Quote
Redmond returned to practice today

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 03:40 PM)pally Wrote: Redmond returned to practice today

Was hoping he wouldn't play honestly. Redmond has been very bad.

Want Westerman or Hopkins to start at RG, i would prefer Westerman so we can see what he has against starters.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 03:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Was hoping he wouldn't play honestly. Redmond has been very bad.

Want Westerman or Hopkins to start at RG, i would prefer Westerman so we can see what he has against starter
Returning to practice does not necessarily mean he will be starting.  But knowing the team, they aren't likely to make multiple changes in one week unless they are forced to 

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 03:53 PM)pally Wrote: Returning to practice does not necessarily mean he will be starting.  But knowing the team, they aren't likely to make multiple changes in one week unless they are forced to 

Yeah, i just thought the bye week would be the time to make the changes if they could.
Reply/Quote
Maybe we can try Price at RG since Hopkins has been ok holding down C. I mean Price was a RG for Zeke Elliot after all.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Seems like we didn't benefit much if at all from the bye injury wise.
Reply/Quote
I was really hoping that the bye would give us a couple more of those guys back healthy.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 04:24 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Maybe we can try Price at RG since Hopkins has been ok holding down C. I mean Price was a RG for Zeke Elliot after all.

I would also like to see this given a chance.
Reply/Quote
At this point I dont move Hopkis from Center, if Billy Price is that good put him at RG in place of Redmond.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 04:24 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Maybe we can try Price at RG since Hopkins has been ok holding down C. I mean Price was a RG for Zeke Elliot after all.

Your sig picture is great. It shows Merv doing his Deer in Headlights impression.

Reply/Quote

He hasn't practiced there at all

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:57 AM)pally Wrote: He hasn't practiced there at all

He played the position at OSU. Just because he didn’t practice it there all week doesn’t mean he can’t play it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 07:17 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: He played the position at OSU. Just because he didn’t practice it there all week doesn’t mean he can’t play it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he knows how to play the position as a college player. But he hasn't played it in 2 years.  To make him a starting right guard at the pro level without ever practicing at that position as a pro is a recipe for disaster. 

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 07:34 PM)pally Wrote: Yeah he knows how to play the position as a college player. But he hasn't played it in 2 years.  To make him a starting right guard at the pro level without ever practicing at that position as a pro is a recipe for disaster. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote