Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury report 9/28
Waynes barring a setback looks to be a go on Thursday which is a good thing because Awuzi was a DNP today as was Jessie Bates

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bates being out would suck. Lawrence can certainly bomb it down the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
So we have to play with basically no secondary. Let's see....Bengals with a key position group wiped out by injury; where have I seen this script before?
Reply/Quote
So we finally get to see Waynes, sweet.
Reply/Quote
A DNP could just be a rest day. Let's relax a little before we go all doom and gloom.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:27 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: A DNP could just be a rest day. Let's relax a little before we go all doom and gloom.

Bates was listed out with a neck injury. Tomorrow will be their walk through practice so we will know more with that report

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What happened to Tee exactly and what is the word with his shoulder?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:58 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: What happened to Tee exactly and what is the word with his shoulder?

One of the big uglies on Chicago's line fell on top of him him while tackling him last week. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 10:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One of the big uglies on Chicago's line fell on top of him him while tackling him last week. 

Hmmm must be a separated shoulder then. No bueno.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bates being out would suck. Lawrence can certainly bomb it down the field.

Not going to lie... if he goes off and earns rookie of week against this defense I'm going to chuckle... alot

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 10:28 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not going to lie... if he goes off and earns rookie of week against this defense I'm going to chuckle... alot

[Image: tenor.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 10:28 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not going to lie... if he goes off and earns rookie of week against this defense I'm going to chuckle... alot

Why?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 10:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

(09-28-2021, 10:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why?

Two reasons. 

One I'm a Clemson fan and want Lawrence to succeed long term.

Two, after last week's win the thread about a trap game showing up and suddenly Lou is the man and it is just the entertainment of the roller coaster of emotions here. After Chicago wins, it was time to clean house, now it's playoffs baby. So... there is the side of me that would chuckle watching the board lose its mind over it.

The team isn't going 16 - 1, they are going to lose several more games this season. Probably will win one or two that no one expects and lose one or two no one expects. But the reaction here from some (and you both know who) would be rather amusing.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 11:05 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Two reasons. 

Two, after last week's win the thread about a trap game showing up and suddenly Lou is the man and it is just the entertainment of the roller coaster of emotions here. After Chicago wins, it was time to clean house, now it's playoffs baby. So... there is the side of me that would chuckle watching the board lose its mind over it.

The team isn't going 16 - 1, they are going to lose several more games this season. Probably will win one or two that no one expects and lose one or two no one expects. But the reaction here from some (and you both know who) would be rather amusing.

Oh, that explains why you're salty. Perhaps you should look for a "Clemson Noise" forum..

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 11:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, that explains why you're salty. Perhaps you should look for a "Clemson Noise" forum..

Wait... you didn't know this?? Feel like that was established back on the old board???

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 11:22 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Wait... you didn't know this?? Feel like that was established back on the old board???

Oh...that's you? Somehow I thought that dude was Murdock2419..My apologies..

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 10:17 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Hmmm must be a separated shoulder then. No bueno.

How did you come up with that?

He finished the game and caught a TD so no, he did NOT separate his shoulder.

Jesus Christ the negativity.

(09-28-2021, 11:05 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Two reasons. 

Essentially, you're stating that you're a bigger Clemson fan than the Bengals and you want the Bengals to do poorly against Lawrence.

Honestly man, that's incredibly douchey.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 12:07 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: How did you come up with that?

He finished the game and caught a TD so no, he did NOT separate his shoulder.

Jesus Christ the negativity.

Essentially, you're stating that you're a bigger Clemson fan than the Bengals and you want the Bengals to do poorly against Lawrence.

Really? How do you figure that? Nowhere have I said I want the Jaguars to win, even predicted the Bengals would win. But there is nothing wrong with wanting the Bengals to win while hoping that Lawernce looks good in the game. 

Some places, they call that sportsmanship... you know wanting your opponent to play well and still beat them. 

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 12:07 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Essentially, you're stating that you're a bigger Clemson fan than the Bengals and you want the Bengals to do poorly against Lawrence.

Clemson fan must not know where Tee Higgins, Jackson Carman, or DJ Reeder went to school

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 12:14 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Really? How do you figure that? Nowhere have I said I want the Jaguars to win, even predicted the Bengals would win. But there is nothing wrong with wanting the Bengals to win while hoping that Lawernce looks good in the game. 

Some places, they call that sportsmanship... you know wanting your opponent to play well and still beat them. 

Perhaps I was a bit curt, but your post didn't come off well at all, in my POV.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote