Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury report-week1
Good news is the team is essentially healthy. Bad news the only players injured are 2 of the 4 tight ends. But Wilcox did practice even if he was limited

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Couldn't have better news going into a season. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 06:13 PM)pally Wrote: Good news is the team is essentially healthy.  Bad news the only players injured are 2 of the 4 tight ends.  But Wilcox did practice even if he was limited

Good thing we don't use the TE all that much. We can easily go with more receivers and run the ball with Mixon. If we need a TE in there to block, just put an extra lineman on the end. Personally, once you get past Hurst and Sample, I don't see much of the other TE's getting much play time at all really....
Reply/Quote
Today's report mirrors yesterday's with one exception...Trent Taylor was limited with a hamstring issue. If he can't go on Sunday, Tyler Boyd is the backup punt returner

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 07:01 PM)pally Wrote: Today's report mirrors yesterday's with one exception...Trent Taylor was limited with a hamstring issue.  If he can't go on Sunday, Tyler Boyd is the backup punt returner

Can they still activate 2 practice squad guys for game days? If so I assume they would activate Kwamie Lassiter for Sunday.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 07:12 PM)Synric Wrote: Can they still activate 2 practice squad guys for game days? If so I assume they would activate Kwamie Lassiter for Sunday.

yes they can.  But they are limited to how many times each player can be elevated. 

Reply/Quote
out

TE Davin Asiasi (quad)

Questionable

TE Mitch Wilcox (ankle)
WR Trent Taylor (hamstring)

PS activations will happen tomorrow. We could see Kwaimie Lassiter in for Taylor at PR or TE Nick Bowers activated/

Reply/Quote
nobody was elevated from the practice squad so they must be comfortable with Trent Taylor's ability to go tomorrow

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2022, 08:15 PM)pally Wrote: nobody was elevated from the practice squad so they must be comfortable with Trent Taylor's ability to go tomorrow

That's great! I have him making our first play on offense.
Reply/Quote