Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury report
(09-06-2018, 03:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hopefully they would just slide Boling out to tackle, plug Westerman into LG....

(09-06-2018, 03:50 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: God, I hope so.

Hopefully it isn't the case at all.

That would be the move, Lazor did it last year and it worked.

Og won't be starting a either Tackle spot anytime soon i am pretty sure unless Hart gets hurt.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2018, 06:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That would be the move, Lazor did it last year and it worked.

Og won't be starting a either Tackle spot anytime soon i am pretty sure unless Hart gets hurt.

GOD help us if he does!

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 04:44 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Not a fan of seeing Cordy on there. I'm hoping this is a minimal issue that goes away. His track record isn't the best with injuries (obviously). I'd keep him limited up until Friday.

I dont understand how people are giving Glenn some label of being Injury prone. The dude has the record for most starts by an SEC lineman and played in pretty much every game until last year. Why do AJ, Geno, or Gio not get this label? They've missed about the same amount of games. 
Reply/Quote
The Glenn injury is being wildly overblown. He had one injury and then a follow up procedure. It caused him to miss parts of two seasons. He has looked 100% since we got him and indeed LT is like night and day now that we have him instead of Og. Prior to the injury he played every game for multiple seasons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 12:08 AM)Sweetness Wrote: I dont understand how people are giving Glenn some label of being Injury prone. The dude has the record for most starts by an SEC lineman and played in pretty much every game until last year. Why do AJ, Geno, or Gio not get this label? They've missed about the same amount of games. 

(09-07-2018, 12:25 AM)Joelist Wrote: The Glenn injury is being wildly overblown. He had one injury and then a follow up procedure. It caused him to miss parts of two seasons. He has looked 100% since we got him and indeed LT is like night and day now that we have him instead of Og. Prior to the injury he played every game for multiple seasons.

Agreed and the bone spurs are gone and this is just a sore shoulder.

They just want it 100% come opening day or close to it, hence limited.
Reply/Quote
9/7

Cody Core doubtful

Everyone else is good to go

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 02:15 PM)pally Wrote: 9/7

Cody Core doubtful

Everyone else is good to go

Told everyone you were off the schneid!

Now instead of downing crow, down some good Skyline! Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 03:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Told everyone you were off the schneid!

Now instead of downing crow, down some good Skyline! Big Grin

My wife, who grew up in Cincy too, before we moved to Montana swore Skyline was the most vile food in existence. We moved back for family reasons for two years, and I asked her to give Skyline another try. She now swears it has an addictive agent. First stop we make when we fly back is at Skyline's. Rely on the cans here in Montana. It's NOT the same.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 03:33 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: My wife, who grew up in Cincy too, before we moved to Montana swore Skyline was the most vile food in existence. We moved back for family reasons for two years, and I asked her to give Skyline another try. She now swears it has an addictive agent. First stop we make when we fly back is at Skyline's. Rely on the cans here in Montana. It's NOT the same.

The Skyline cans are garbage. I’ve been in Texas for 14 years and I rely on the Kroger brand seasoning mix. The Gold Star seasoning mix is also solid if you need to mail order from Montana.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 06:36 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: The Skyline cans are garbage. I’ve been in Texas for 14 years and I rely on the Kroger brand seasoning mix. The Gold Star seasoning mix is also solid if you need to mail order from Montana.

I grew up on the stuff, and I don't find the Skyline cans to be all that bad..... of course, at home I just dump it on spaghetti. The Gold Star cans are definitely lacking, and the Kroger brand I bought by mistake one time (they label it to look like Skyline), and it had a piece of what looked like a tennis shoe insole in it. I usually am ok with Kroger brand, but no thanks to that one....
Reply/Quote