Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury update 9/27
Zac also said he was optimistic about Waynes

Carman starting on Thursday

It wasn't clear whether Higgins was being medically evaluated tomorrow or being evaluated about how well he practices. Probably both

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I don't like that "coachspeak" about Waynes. That actually sounds like he could be out a while.

I know he started practice last week, so I am not writing him off. I just don't like the way that sounds.
Reply/Quote
They have 2 days to get healthy.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hope Bates still has a neck. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 05:00 PM)pally Wrote: They have 2 days to get healthy.  

Was Wayne's a full participant or partial? 
Reply/Quote
Respect to Riley Reiff. He went out of the game yesterday with his ankle injury and just told the medical staff to "tape it up". Hope they let him rest it until Thursday.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Respect to Riley Reiff. He went out of the game yesterday with his ankle injury and just told the medical staff to "tape it up". Hope they let him rest it until Thursday.

Tough brother. Prince looked like he played decent in his spot.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 09:31 PM)TheFan Wrote: Was Wayne's a full participant or partial? 

He would have been limited.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 08:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hope Bates still has a neck. Mellow

According to PDJ, he showed up with a neck, which implies he didn't have one before. 

I'd think having a neck would be a good thing. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 11:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: According to PDJ, he showed up with a neck, which implies he didn't have one before. 

I'd think having a neck would be a good thing. 

This dude disagrees.
[Image: U6RvMJVtZXAQ.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 12:29 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This dude disagrees.
[Image: U6RvMJVtZXAQ.jpg]

I'd bet money he's not an NFL safety though.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Losing Bates for any length of time would be a huge blow to the defense. Of course with as bad as Jacksonville has looked might be worth giving him the game off with it being on a short week so he has more time to rest up for week 5.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote