Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Injury update post game
Orlando Brown reinjured his groin. He says he'll be fine after the bye.

Tee Higgins-no rib aggravation should continue to improve physically

no new injuries mentioned so am assuming the usual game induced bumps and bruises

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:36 PM)pally Wrote: Orlando Brown reinjured his groin. He says he'll be fine after the bye.

no new injuries mentioned so am assuming the usual game induced bumps and bruises

Good to hear. 2 more weeks for Burrow to get even healthier is big going into SF.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 06:17 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Good to hear. 2 more weeks for Burrow to get even healthier is big going into SF.

Makes me wonder if the Bengals will pick a pregame fight with SF too..I'll be happy if our D can simply shut them down.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 06:17 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Good to hear. 2 more weeks for Burrow to get even healthier is big going into SF.

Burrow looked just fine but he played bad after 1st 2 series
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 06:32 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Burrow looked just fine but he played bad after 1st 2 series

He looks “fine” but he’s still not healthy. He literally just started sprints this week for the first time since he injured his calf. That’s not 100%. Yes he played bad, but he still is not 100%healthy.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 06:44 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He looks “fine” but he’s still not healthy. He literally just started sprints this week for the first time since he injured his calf. That’s not 100%. Yes he played bad, but he still is not 100%healthy.

I mean, at this point what are we doing here? He is moving around good enough. He's healthy enough. This isn't week 3 where he was a statue in the pocket. 

At this point, it's time to stop making excuses. How needs to be better and more consistent. He'd be the first one to tell you that. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 06:44 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He looks “fine” but he’s still not healthy. He literally just started sprints this week for the first time since he injured his calf. That’s not 100%. Yes he played bad, but he still is not 100%healthy.

Come on, many QBs are not 100% healthy and overcome, enough with excuses , Burrow will admit he played under par today.
Reply/Quote
Burrow movement in the pocket is good. I think play calling is still affecting him.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 06:59 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Come on, many QBs are not 100% healthy and overcome, enough with excuses , Burrow will admit he played under par today.

How many of those guys just started running full speed this week? Give me a break. Yeah we know he sucked the second half, but acting like he’s anything over 85% is just hating,
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 06:56 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I mean, at this point what are we doing here? He is moving around good enough. He's healthy enough. This isn't week 3 where he was a statue in the pocket. 

At this point, it's time to stop making excuses. How needs to be better and more consistent. He'd be the first one to tell you that. 

He literally just starting running full speed for the first time since his injury this week. We just going to ignore that? Okay, cool,
Reply/Quote
And I never said his health is why he played bad. I just commented on how he has 2 more weeks to get healthier.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 07:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burrow movement in the pocket is good. I think play calling is still affecting him.

I watched at game 1 series in 2nd half we we threw three passes behind each receiver that was open that was not playing calling and he has much control of adjusting the the play..
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 07:14 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: How many of those guys just started running full speed this week? Give me a break. Yeah we know he sucked the second half, but acting like he’s anything over 85% is just hating,

And putting your head in sand is just being  blind to relatity or drinking cool aid 
Reply/Quote
Going to have to run the ball more. Mixon is getting decent yardage.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 07:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Going to have to run the ball more. Mixon is getting decent yardage.

He is? 12 for 38, 3.2 ypc today. He goes down at first contact far too much. Watching Seattle’s RB’s make guys miss, break tackles, etc really highlights the difference in an effective running game and a non-existent one.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 07:35 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: And putting your head in sand is just being  blind to relatity or drinking cool aid 

Except I didn’t blame his health for how he played. I simply stated a fact. Nice try there, buddy. Your intense dislike for peoples opinions really clouds your ability to have a sound argument. You don’t even know what you’re arguing against at this point.
Reply/Quote
Thirty some years later and I still can't not think of this...

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 07:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He is? 12 for 38, 3.2 ypc today. He goes down at first contact far too much. Watching Seattle’s RB’s make guys miss, break tackles, etc really highlights the difference in an effective running game and a non-existent one.

Yep. Mixon constantly went down on the first contact, and he had openings where breaking even one tackle would have meant a big play. Williams also got stopped from a big play by a one handed tackle. Brown has had no carries to speak of so who knows what will happen there. 
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2023, 05:36 PM)pally Wrote: Orlando Brown reinjured his groin. He says he'll be fine after the bye.

You missed one. The running attack is in ICU
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Not an injury for us but McCaffrey has an oblique strain - would be huge if he's out for our game.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote