Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Innocent Colorado man stabbed by leftist for his haircut
(08-22-2017, 08:52 AM)Vlad Wrote: Haha....actions speak louder than words.

I can agree with that.  Which is why I can say certain people are racist / sexist / homophobic / whatever based on both.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-21-2017, 11:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Even preplanned attacks are "provoked" per your logic. Anytime someone desires to harm another because of their stances or beliefs, you're arguing the victim provoked the aggressor.

I'm not sure that holds up in court when he claims self defense

Well we are not in court.

He should die for doing what he did
(08-21-2017, 09:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So, it's not his fault, he was being provoked. Attacking in self defense it sounds like...

But you don't defend Nazis...

First of all it was his fault, don't put words in his mouth.

Sad how you think Stluc is defending wrongdoing in such away that you think he approves of it, as in Islamists that defend the slaughter of infidels...
There are motives for almost any act, whether they be right or wrong.

So Pat, are the police or investigators defending a criminal when they investigate the motives or provocations that led to him committing the crime?
(08-21-2017, 10:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: What's funny, to me, is I treat people based on what they say and do...

And who supports them. ThumbsUp
(08-22-2017, 10:42 AM)PhilHos Wrote: And who supports them. ThumbsUp

Two separate ideas.

I find it just as odd as others that Nazi love Trump when I do not think Trump is a Nazi.

I oppose Trump for a myriad of reasons that do not involve him being a racist or a Nazi.  ThumbsUp

Edit: Although one of those reasons is his seemingly difficult time in calling out Nazis as easily as he does fellow Republicans and stores that don't sell his daughter's purses.
(08-21-2017, 06:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who cares?  

What does this have to do with the price of tea in china?

If you post an article about some one who attacks neo Nazis, and read that as "leftists out of control," then you ought to care whether the attacker is actually a leftist or not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-21-2017, 06:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No.   I am speaking about leftists on this board.   They love calling anyone who has a remotely conservative point of view on any topic ..... a racist.  

Somehow they believe they will brow beat and shame people into submission to fall in line with their beliefs.  

This is why a lot of us just don't care any longer when racist/homeophobe/islamaphobe/etc are thrown out in any thread.

Lucie can you provide an example of "leftists" on this board calling anyone with a remotely conservative point of view on any topic "racist."

At the moment I am betting you cannot.
(08-20-2017, 08:52 PM)Vlad Wrote: Gee, I wasn't aware that "people were still crying about it". Funny why it took this stabbing incident to jog my memory.

My only point was that this was not the first time leftist hate over a "Nazi haircut" surfaced. That is all.

No reason to hate Nazis. Maybe we would all get along if "leftists" stopped all that hate.
(08-22-2017, 09:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well we are not in court.    

Which gives you more freedom to say he was provoked.

(08-22-2017, 10:35 AM)Vlad Wrote: First of all it was his fault, don't put words in his mouth.

Sad how you think Stluc is defending wrongdoing in such away that you think he approves of it, as in Islamists that defend the slaughter of infidels...
There are motives for almost any act, whether they be right or wrong.

So Pat, are the police or investigators defending a criminal when they investigate the motives or provocations that led to him committing the crime?

It's really noble that you're standing up for your fellow Proud Boy, but I don't really have to put words in anyone's mouths. I just react to the drivel that comes out of you two. Every time you say the media, Antifa, or peaceful protestors caused this man to kill Heather Heyer, you're releasing him of guilt. Sure he drove the car but he there were probably bottles of urine thrown at him. Or the media made his Nazi group out to be bad. Or there were people walking in the street. 

It's the reason why the OP is far more concerned with someone alleging assault on facebook than an actual murder.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-22-2017, 11:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: I find it just as odd as others that Nazi love Trump when I do not think Trump is a Nazi.

Why is that odd? Nazis and the KKK in America have typically supported right-wing candidates. And considering much of the crticism leveled at Trump during the campaign were that he was sexist and racist and so on, that makes it even less odd that they would support him.

No, I think that you WANT to call Trump a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer, but you know you'll get flack for it, so you're trying to be more subtle about it.
(08-22-2017, 11:55 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Why is that odd? Nazis and the KKK in America have typically supported right-wing candidates. And considering much of the crticism leveled at Trump during the campaign were that he was sexist and racist and so on, that makes it even less odd that they would support him.

No, I think that you WANT to call Trump a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer, but you know you'll get flack for it, so you're trying to be more subtle about it.

I think Trump won't turn down their support because anyone who praises Trump is good as far as Trump is concerned.

Whether that makes him a "sympathizer" or not I don't know.  He probably doesn't care what anyone t=says as long as they support him and say how good he is.
(08-22-2017, 11:19 AM)Dill Wrote: Lucie can you provide an example of "leftists" on this board calling anyone with a remotely conservative point of view on any topic "racist."

At the moment I am betting you cannot.

Sure, search my name and racist and see what nonsense comes up.
(08-22-2017, 11:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Which gives you more freedom to say he was provoked.

It's really noble that you're standing up for your fellow Proud Boy, but I don't really have to put words in anyone's mouths. I just react to the drivel that comes out of you two. Every time you say the media, Antifa, or peaceful protestors caused this man to kill Heather Heyer, you're releasing him of guilt. Sure he drove the car but he there were probably bottles of urine thrown at him. Or the media made his Nazi group out to be bad. Or there were people walking in the street. 

It's the reason why the OP is far more concerned with someone alleging assault on facebook than an actual murder.

No it's acknowledging we have other bad actors at play here as well.
(08-20-2017, 02:51 PM)jason Wrote: Who is it that has the phrase "People Suck" at the bottom of their sig? Whoever it is, that person is right.

its me, lol
People suck
(08-22-2017, 04:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No it's acknowledging we have other bad actors at play here as well.

That can be accomplished without making the murderer out to be a victim. 

The guy was lying.

http://gizmodo.com/man-who-was-allegedly-stabbed-for-his-neo-nazi-haircut-1798502154
(08-28-2017, 04:41 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: The guy was lying.

http://gizmodo.com/man-who-was-allegedly-stabbed-for-his-neo-nazi-haircut-1798502154

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
(08-28-2017, 04:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I came here to post the same article. Lmao! 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
(08-20-2017, 09:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Some dude claims on facebook he was attacked and the Daily Wire makes a bigger story out of it than a Nazi killing a woman who was protesting his views by running her over.

Surprise, surprise, the Daily Wire was so worried about turning the narrative that they ran with some facebook claims that turned out to be fake. 

(08-28-2017, 05:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Surprise, surprise, the Daily Wire was so worried about turning the narrative that they ran with some facebook claims that turned out to be fake. 

But the Daily Wire is a reputable news source.

Every media source gets things wrong once in a while, but how much are we willing to bet that the Daily Wire won't issue a public apology/retraction? I'm wondering if they will even just quietly delete the story.