Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input & Opinions
(01-08-2017, 05:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Nobody cares  Cry

THE OLD HEADER SUCKED!!!!!!! THIS ONE IS MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: THE OLD HEADER SUCKED!!!!!!! THIS ONE IS MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...you make a convincing argument.  And, I have to admit I'm intimidated by the Caps lock.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
With the board creeping up on the 18 month mark, I thought it would be a good time to check in with the community and get some feedback. Your input has always been a big part of what's help to build this place, so here's a few questions:

1-10 (10 being highest)...what is your overall satisfaction level with the board currently? 9

Do you find the forums and options easy to navigate? Yes - However there are times it screws with the settings on my Ipad and I get Mobile version.  Takes me awhile to figure that out.

Does the site usually run quickly/smoothly for you? Not really any problems I can't blame on hotel internet. Works great at home.

What things do you like most about the board? I like the leniency in the COC. Not the old board where everything was ****, but just stringent enough to keep it decent. 

What things do you least like about the board? The people in it. Awww..... I know, sounds so California. However, it's great to have the opportunity to display a sense of humor I cant display in the work place and to get feedback.

What new forums or features would you like to see added? You asked me too quickly. Maybe an investment thread?

What would you like to see changed or improved upon? Not much - You guys have done a fantastic job. Much better than the old BB.

Have you experienced any issues, or have any suggestions, not covered in these questions? Only the Ipad thing I mentioned. As for suggestions? Let me have a few beers, I will think of something. HEHE.

I appreciate any feedback you guys can give because it's very helpful in making sure that we're providing the best possible user experience for our members. And, as always, I will take your input into consideration when looking at making any changes or improvements as we go along.

Thanks, BJ

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 06:27 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hmmm...you make a convincing argument.  And, I have to admit I'm intimidated by the Caps lock.  

Hear it in Sam Kinnison's voice. Not nearly so intimidating. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 02:24 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hear it in Sam Kinnison's voice. Not nearly so intimidating. Big Grin

Get rid of the smiley, you're not funny.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2017, 01:14 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Get rid of the smiley, you're not funny.  

YES I AM!!!!

[Image: SamKinison_8520.jpg]

OH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Reply/Quote
Count me in on the "I miss the old header" train. I was gonna say something way back when it changed, but I didn't get around to it. Anyway, if we could go back to the tiger that'd be awesome, or at least hold a poll and see what most users prefer.
Reply/Quote