Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input & Opinions
(10-31-2016, 01:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: That's something that I'm looking into doing. I think we're at the point now where we could use our our app.

That would be cool. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Quote:(But it would be nice of all of the other mods/admins would quit PMing me soliciting sex. I'm not easy guys!!!)

So... that's a soft no?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2016, 09:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ya, and my ***** isn't gonna **** itself!

[Image: 14670785_675848919251047_793456589141649...e=58D445CC]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 07:16 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: [Image: 14670785_675848919251047_793456589141649...e=58D445CC]

That sammich maker is only going to look like that for about a week, and that if you keep it in the packaging.  
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 03:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: With the board creeping up on the 18 month mark, I thought it would be a good time to check in with the community and get some feedback. Your input has always been a big part of what's help to build this place, so here's a few questions:

1-10 (10 being highest)...what is your overall satisfaction level with the board currently?

Do you find the forums and options easy to navigate?

No complaints

Does the site usually run quickly/smoothly for you?

yep

What things do you like most about the board?

Fun environment;good culture. In terms of the board itself, it works so that's all that really matters

What things do you least like about the board?

1. Creeper admin. 2. Orange is an ugly color and tigers are stupid. 3. After like the first 30 days of this board's existence all the functions for adding photos, making text bold, emojis and so forth disappeared. I have to manually type in the code to get that stuff to work. It's way to much of a pain to embed videos so i usually have to just link to a video or the article the video is in instead of putting in right in the thread

What new forums or features would you like to see added?

function buttons

What would you like to see changed or improved upon?

Hiding peoples rep from everyone but themselves seemed like a cheap why to appease a small number people, if not one person, who I'm assuming was just being butthurt over something really petty

Have you experienced any issues, or have any suggestions, not covered in these questions?

ban liberals from P&R Ninja

I appreciate any feedback you guys can give because it's very helpful in making sure that we're providing the best possible user experience for our members. And, as always, I will take your input into consideration when looking at making any changes or improvements as we go along.

Thanks, BJ
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 07:21 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That sammich maker is only going to look like that for about a week, and that if you keep it in the packaging.  

Then you buy a new one. After all, Wal Mart has the lowest prices. :andy:
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
6andcounting - Your formatting options should be working now. Let me know if you're seeing them, and are able to use them.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 02:38 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Then you buy a new one. After all, Wal Mart has the lowest prices. :andy:

We really do live in a throw away sammich maker society these days.  

But I prefer spending a bunch up front and just beating the hell out of it for a couple of years at least.  Maybe a copper / steel blend for heat conduction, big hefty rivets that will take the abuse of shaking and pounding, really tight seals to lock in moisture and flexible and acceptable enough for multiple uses - stove top or down under right in that greasy broiler.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 12:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 6andcounting - Your formatting options should be working now. Let me know if you're seeing them, and are able to use them.

My problem with the formatting is, when you click to reply to a thread, the tagged text or pics is only there for a second, then it changes to a 'finished' product, ie, it already has a border and looks like a normal post. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 09:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My problem with the formatting is, when you click to reply to a thread, the tagged text or pics is only there for a second, then it changes to a 'finished' product, ie, it already has a border and looks like a normal post. 

Yeah, that's a function of the editor that we're using. If you quote a post, for instance, it will show it in finished form. If you want it to appear in coded form, just click on the 'view source' icon at the very end on the right side, next to the 4 green arrows.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2016, 02:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, that's a function of the editor that we're using. If you quote a post, for instance, it will show it in finished form. If you want it to appear in coded form, just click on the 'view source' icon at the very end on the right side, next to the 4 green arrows.

Thank you sir. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 12:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: 6andcounting - Your formatting options should be working now. Let me know if you're seeing them, and are able to use them.

ThumbsUp
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
With Tapatalk, I have to reenter the password for P n R every time I open the app. Not a huge issue, just something of note.
Reply/Quote
I have what I think is a simple question. Starting this morning, when I rep a post, the screen skips all the way to the very bottom of the thread page. Not a huge deal, just annoying to have to scroll back up to continue reading posts where I left off. Is this a setting that I may have inadvertently changed?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2016, 11:50 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I have what I think is a simple question.  Starting this morning, when I rep a post, the screen skips all the way to the very bottom of the thread page.  Not a huge deal, just annoying to have to scroll back up to continue reading posts where I left off.  Is this a setting that I may have inadvertently changed?

I'm not quite sure what would cause that. It's skipping to the bottom when you click 'Give Rep'?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2016, 02:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'm not quite sure what would cause that. It's skipping to the bottom when you click 'Give Rep'?

Not when I click "give rep", but when I conclude giving said rep.  It never did that before.  Obviously, I'm not very tech savvy, and was curious as to weather it was a setting.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I don't think defecating rhino gifs should be frowned upon.

That is all.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Love the board, let me say that first, but I miss the old header, the tiger with the white background. That's all.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 10:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Love the board, let me say that first, but I miss the old header, the tiger with the white background. That's all.

What he said
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 10:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Love the board, let me say that first, but I miss the old header, the tiger with the white background.  That's all.

(12-12-2016, 04:33 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: What he said

Nobody cares  Cry
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote