Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insanity=27 and Counting
Ridicule all you want, but insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting changes.

Change teams or get used to it, the dreams died with Paul Brown!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:32 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting changes.!

...no it isn’t.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:32 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Ridicule all you want, but insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting changes.

Did you know that Paul Brown and Marvin Lewis have the same amount of wins as the Bengals HC?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:44 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Did you know that Paul Brown and Marvin Lewis have the same amount of wins as the Bengals HC?
Marvin is trash and he needs to do the right thing and retire. Paul Brown 9 and 8 in playoffs, Marvin Lewis 0 for 7.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:52 PM)bengaltruth Wrote: Marvin is trash and he needs to do the right thing and retire. Paul Brown 9 and 8 in playoffs, Marvin Lewis 0 for 7.

Yeah...Paul Browns wins were with Cleveland not Cincy.
Reply/Quote
Why do you post here? Can’t you just route for another team? Can I suggest the Steelers bandwagon; they always have room for more.
Reply/Quote
Yes to firing Marvin Lewis.

Saying "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity" ?

This is a cliche saying that I've heard a million times ad nauseam.

This is not something new and actually sounds dumb when regurgitated by the masses.

Please have an original thought and stop saying this shit.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:54 PM)motoarch Wrote: Why do you post here?  Can’t you just route for another team?  Can I suggest the Steelers bandwagon; they always have room for more.

Oops. Go Bengals! Great game today! Way to fight back from down 28-7 at halftime to the Browns!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Oops. Go Bengals! Great game today! Way to fight back from down 28-7 at halftime to the Browns!

Dude every thread he post is for the sake of taking a piss. Yes lossing sucks but he whines incessantly.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:05 PM)motoarch Wrote: Dude every thread he post is for the sake of taking a piss.  Yes lossing sucks but he whines incessantly.

We just lost to the Browns = Reality.

I know people will come in talking about how the Browns are a good team, just like they explained away Jackson running all over us.
Reply/Quote
Im not making excuses or talking away anything. This team flat stinks. In fact we may have the worst team in the league and we get to find out when we play raiders.
But I’m not going cry about it.

Grow up guys it’s a game.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:09 PM)motoarch Wrote: Im not making excuses or talking away anything.  This team flat stinks.  In fact we may have the worst team in the league and we get to find out when we play raiders.  
But I’m not going cry about it.

Grow up guys it’s a game.

Thanks for all of that positivity!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Thanks for all of that positivity!

No winning with you is there.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:32 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Ridicule all you want, but insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting changes.

You should definitely be gloating more than you are. No sarcasm intended. 

You were able to stick to your guns (when i thought i would be able to this year--but got sucked back in) in the belief that this year would be no different than the rest. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You should definitely be gloating more than you are. No sarcasm intended. 

You were able to stick to your guns (when i thought i would be able to this year--but got sucked back in) in the belief that this year would be no different than the rest. 

You know, in MLB or NBA or even Hockey...it's easier to look at a roster and determine how good a team will be. A couple star players can really carry a team.

In the NFL, it's a lot harder. You can have 3 star players and still be a bad team. You can have a good QB, and WR's but have a bad line and lose.

Fans saw the trade for Glenn and got excited because that was something new. A offensive line coach change and got excited. A new DC. Drafting a Center.

ie They did a few things that wasn't like their mo.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:17 PM)motoarch Wrote: No winning with you is there.

There is. I don't want to argue with you. Losing to the Browns just sucks.

We're all brothers and sisters on this sinking ship.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There is. I don't want to argue with you. Losing to the Browns just sucks.

We're all brothers and sisters on this sinking ship.

Frustrations boiled over for all of us. Sorry if I got under your skin.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:26 PM)motoarch Wrote: Frustrations boiled over for all of us.  Sorry if I got under your skin.

You didn't. It's cool.

It's very frustrating to follow a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 26+ years. I live about an hour from Pittsburgh too.

And the worst part is...it's not like I can just switch teams I follow. I don't like the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
I’ve lived in Connecticut and Rhode Island since 1991. I never met a patriots fan until they won there second Super Bowl. That’s right even after they won a Super Bowl no one in this area cared about them till there second. Now I have to see these asshats everyday that act like they’ve been fans for life and mock me for being a bengals fan. Most of them only know Brady and Gronkowski and still think Welker is on the team. At least I’m a fan when my teams not playing well; which has been basically since I moved here.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You know, in MLB or NBA or even Hockey...it's easier to look at a roster and determine how good a team will be. A couple star players can really carry a team.

In the NFL, it's a lot harder. You can have 3 star players and still be a bad team. You can have a good QB, and WR's but have a bad line and lose.

Fans saw the trade for Glenn and got excited because that was something new. A offensive line coach change and got excited. A new DC. Drafting a Center.

ie They did a few things that wasn't like their mo.

They did and that's what got me back on board with some hope. Yet, as usual, same result. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote