Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insanity=27 and Counting
(11-25-2018, 10:32 PM)motoarch Wrote: I’ve lived in Connecticut and Rhode Island since 1991.  I never met a patriots fan until they won there second Super Bowl.  That’s right even after they won a Super Bowl no one in this area cared about them till there second.  Now I have to see these asshats everyday that act like they’ve been fans for life and mock me for being a bengals fan.  Most of them only know Brady and Gronkowski and still think Welker is on the team.  At least I’m a fan when my teams not playing well; which has been basically since I moved here.

Us Bengals fans are a hardy bunch.

At the Saints game, we were getting destroyed and fans were doing Who Dey chants, etc. I'm sure alcohol contributed, but I was impressed.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:54 PM)motoarch Wrote: Why do you post here?  Can’t you just route for another team?  Can I suggest the Steelers bandwagon; they always have room for more.

Your right!  I was a Browns fan from 1963-1967.  It's time to finish this thing out with them. This will be the only the second time since 1999 that the Browns have swept the Bengals!

Paul Brown as Bengals Owner - 23 years - 176 wins including 5 playoff victories and 2 SB appearances.

Mike Brown as Bengals Owner - 27 years - 173 wins including 0 playoff victories and 0 SB appearances.

Good night Irene!
Reply/Quote