Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside the NFL (Burrow Mic'ed up)
Starts around the 11 minute mark. Good stuff.

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/inside-the-nfl/
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Mr Pottymouth
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Turtles? Am I hearing that right?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Link took me to something that requires an app to watch. This might be easier for people.

Probably the best one from this season so far. Love how excited Joe was for Sample’s TD. And OBJ repeatedly calling him Sheisty. :D

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 11:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Link took me to something that requires an app to watch. This might be easier for people.

Probably the best one from this season so far. Love how excited Joe was for Sample’s TD. And OBJ repeatedly calling him Sheisty. Big Grin

All these NFL players are always yelling "Let's go" Wonder where they're going? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 09:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: All these NFL players are always yelling "Let's go" Wonder where they're going? Ninja

to be honest Joe added an adverb.... let's f*****g go...for a little variety

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

:lol:

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 09:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: All these NFL players are always yelling "Let's go" Wonder where they're going? Ninja

I was saying "lets go" playing 2 hand touch in the streets in the 1980s. I guess it means what it does'nt.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 12:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
LOL

He does like to drop the f-bomb a lot doesn't he?  Hilarious

Means more when he says it. That is what those swear words are for damn it. Mellow

(11-09-2023, 06:20 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I was saying "lets go" playing 2 hand touch in the streets in the 1980s. I guess it means what it does'nt.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means." Mellow
Reply/Quote
I just love this man so much.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 05:09 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Starts around the 11 minute mark. Good stuff.

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/inside-the-nfl/

Excellent. Thanks Weezy. It’s so good to see Burrow having fun again. He looked frustrated at the beginning of the season because of his injury. This is a healthy Burrow having a great time. F****** Awesome!

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 10:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I just love this man so much.

You trying to make me jealous?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 10:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Excellent. Thanks Weezy. It’s so good to see Burrow having fun again. He looked frustrated at the beginning of the season because of his injury. This is a healthy Burrow having a great time. F****** Awesome!

It sucked seeing him injured and playing so poorly because of that injury. Couldn't imagine BEING him... 

Missing all those throws was crazy frustrating, he usually always makes those throws.

Could end up being a blessing in disguise.

I could see him playing his best ever as the year goes on and it wouldn't surprise me a bit.
Reply/Quote
Definitely an Ohio kid.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote