Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant Game Changer Draft
Hire me now, Mr. Brown!!!

To me, the most immediate impactful area we can improve on for a championship run is our pass rush. So I give you:

CIN
Isaiah Foskey
EDGE Notre Dame
Somehow he fell to #28. Rotate this lengthy powerful monster in on passing downs for Hubbard (a great run defender). This will definitely help our new secondary.

CIN
Gervon Dexter
DT Florida
Rotate in for either run or pass. Inside pass rush is what we really need more of that sticks out like a sore thumb. Yes, I like long lengthy Dlinemen to get their disruptive hands up and to win engagements.

CIN
Tucker Kraft
TE South Dakota State
And we still get a tall lengthy athletic TE to fill a need for years.

CIN
Sean Tucker
RB Syracuse
And an elite track star mismatch RB.

CIN
Jakorian Bennett
CB Maryland
With a decent size and ability DB for depth and development.

CIN
Anthony Bradford
OG LSU
A huge athletic G anchor. I still have nightmares of Chris Jones pushing our backup OGs into Burrow's lap. For development and depth.

CIN
Josh Whyle
TE Cincinnati
And a hometown favorite as a double dip athletic TE depth. More 2 TE sets with Boyd leaving soon maybe?

I would be elated if this draft happened.
Reply/Quote
I like it. Doubt we draft an Edge in the first but would never be against it. Can never have enough pass rushers or Corners.

Getting both Foskey and Dexter should really help our pass rush no doubt. I would be surprised if Jakorian Bennett fell to the
5th and Josh Whyle fell to the 7th but you never know with the depth at both positions in this Draft.

Good job Yogo. Cool
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1645617543455858690%7Ctwgr%5E9760fd5ca7cb0951af19dc65394fbc6a3a93582e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fcincinnati-bengals

Myles Murphy visiting the Bengals!!! I can't believe he would even be considered as a possible reachable target!?! That might need a trade up for, throwing Jonah Williams in to move up. I'd take Murphy over Foskey easily.
Reply/Quote
I haven't seen too many people with Foskey in the first round, so I'm almost positive he will be there. Not sure that's the pick I would make, but I'd have to see who else was on the board.
Reply/Quote