Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instead of Counting Down for the Next Season Countdown to Super Bowl
I normally do a count down in the summer for the Season but this time Super Bowl.  WHO DEY!

https://yourcountdown.to/super-bowl#:~:text=Countdown%20to%2013th%20February%202022,(America%2FNew%20York%20Time)
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 03:36 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I normally do a count down in the summer for the Season but this time Super Bowl.  WHO DEY!

https://yourcountdown.to/super-bowl#:~:text=Countdown%20to%2013th%20February%202022,(America%2FNew%20York%20Time)

In past we were in full discovery mode for draft and FA's in October or November
Yep, this is a lot more fun
Keep
enjoying the journey everyone regardless of the final score Sunday
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 04:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: In past we were in full discovery mode for draft and FA's in October or November
Yep, this is a lot more fun
Keep
enjoying the journey everyone regardless of the final score Sunday

Yeah enjoy the journey because when its over 31 other teams are disappointed.
Reply/Quote
It is weird, we are a little over 3 weeks out from the combine and I haven't even started doing any draft review.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 04:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: It is weird, we are a little over 3 weeks out from the combine and I haven't even started doing any draft review.

Yeah I'm not even concerned over the draft. I think it just hit me they're in the super bowl, I mean I know it but I gotta he up at 5 and I mean they're like in the super bowl.  
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 04:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: It is weird, we are a little over 3 weeks out from the combine and I haven't even started doing any draft review.

I started mine like one week before the All-Star games. I usually start in December. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 03:36 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I normally do a count down in the summer for the Season but this time Super Bowl.  WHO DEY!

Damn, now I'll be checking this way too often. Thanks Marlon.
Reply/Quote
Instead of the coin flip they should do the kiddie thing, tick tock the game is locked, no one else can play..If they do we'll take their shoe and beat them till they're black and blue.. <--my sisters used to do that..I have absolutely NO IDEA why I can still remember that.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote