Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intentional Grounding?
While we completely lost this game on our own..

ONLY THE BENGALS could receive an intentional grounding penalty on a failed screen. I mean, cmon, I watch QBs do this weekly, in multiple games, on multiple levels... who woulda thought the BENGALS would be the team to get penalized for it.

Dalton was livid, and I don't blame him.

That was the cherry on top for me.
Reply/Quote
No calls are missed when Bengals play.
Reply/Quote
They missed Prescott grounding. And they regularly "miss" Ben grounding.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Post gif of of that "grounding"
Reply/Quote
There was like three people in between Andy and Gio, and Andy threw it on the ground in front of the closest person. You gotta throw it at least a little bit closer to Gio.

Bad play by Andy.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 02:38 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: There was like three people in between Andy and Gio, and Andy threw it on the ground in front of the closest person. You gotta throw it at least a little bit closer to Gio.

Bad play by Andy.

This. If it's the play I'm thinking of, he almost hit one of the o line guys in the feet. They aren't eligible receivers.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 08:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: This. If it's the play I'm thinking of, he almost hit one of the o line guys in the feet. They aren't eligible receivers.

I actually thought it did hit a lineman because it came bouncing back towards him and he had to swat it away.
Reply/Quote
If you watch the defensive lineman dives in front of the ball. It was still borderline, but Dalton's argument was it would have been closer tot the HB had the lineman not dived in front and knocked it away.
Reply/Quote