Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interactive Draft
Team:
Starting on Monday we will start an interactive Mock. Our goal is to get to the Bengals 3rd pick. Each day I will announce a Team and folks can suggest who/why they would take at that spot. If there is consensus we will choose and continue; if there is division we will create a poll. of course all 3 Bengal picks will be a poll.

This is a totally separate endevour from the Annual Official Board Mock Draft; which will be announced early April 21. This thread is designed to help during the "dead Period". Look for JAX to be on the clock on Monday 2/8/20
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think you could save time and just start with the Jets lmao

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 05:42 PM)Okeana Wrote: I think you could save time and just start with the Jets lmao

True. I think we can all agree Jax is all in on Kwity Paye. 

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 07:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: True. I think we can all agree Jax is all in on Kwity Paye. 

I mean... that three-cone son

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
RD ! PK 1 Jacksonville Jaguars

TREVOR LAWRENCE/QB/CLEMSON

Who do we have for the Jets?

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 06:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: RD ! PK 1 Jacksonville Jaguars

If they can't trade down, I think they will go BPA, which would be Sewell.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 06:57 PM)Whatever Wrote: If they can't trade down, I think they will go BPA, which would be Sewell.

I have no problem with the board talking trade; we're just spit balling and killing time after all. Personally I could see the Texans trading Watson for the Jets' 2 first rounders this year and a little something next  year. Then the Texans try to get DWII in Justin Fields

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no problem with the board talking trade; we're just spit balling and killing time after all. Personally I could see the Texans trading Watson for the Jets' 2 first rounders this year and a little something next  year. Then the Texans try to get DWII in Justin Fields

That would make sense.  I could also see the Jets shopping Darnold to a team like the Colts.
Reply/Quote

If Mike LaFleur's offense is anything like Kyle Shanahan's West Coast Offense Zach Wilson is a perfect fit. If Saleh decides to stick with Darnold Davonte Smith would be an excellent fit as a slot/Z receiver.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

I am assuming they either trade back or even if they keep it the pick

#2 pick is Fields
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 07:36 PM)Whatever Wrote: That would make sense.  I could also see the Jets shopping Darnold to a team like the Colts.

It's only a matter of time before Wentz is a Colt

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 08:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am assuming they either trade back or even if they keep it the pick

#2 pick is Fields

The Jets run a west Coast offense and the perfect fit for that is Wilson.
Reply/Quote
Jets have Bekton at LT. No non-LT is worth the #2 pick in the draft. I think they go skill position. QB or WR. I'm guessing QB.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I am guessing they trade Darnold and take Wilson the QB from BYU.
Reply/Quote
I guess Justin Fields, but if they can get Watson for 2 first round picks and Darnold they should probably do that. But does Deshaun even want to go to the Jets?
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 07:46 PM)Synric Wrote: If Mike LaFleur's offense is anything like Kyle Shanahan's West Coast Offense Zach Wilson is a perfect fit. If Saleh decides to stick with Darnold Davonte Smith would be an excellent fit as a slot/Z receiver.

TDN Agrees.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/zach-wilson-rising-2021-nfl-draft-stock

Quote:Looking ahead to potential suitors, it’s hard to ignore newly hired Jets offensive coordinator Mike LaFleur and his new West Coast system in New York. A former member of the Shanahan coaching tree, LaFleur will now deploy a modified West Coast scheme littered with college-style assimilations for the Jets offense. His system not only takes pressure off of the quarterback—huge for a rookie—but it permits the passer to work outside of the pocket, opening up the offense for sandlot-style plays that Wilson thrives on. Boot-option, motion, screens, run-pass options, LaFleur throws a lot at a defense, and Wilson’s skill set could flourish in the Big Apple. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2021, 12:27 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I guess Justin Fields, but if they can get Watson for 2 first round picks and Darnold they should probably do that. But does Deshaun even want to go to the Jets?

It's been reported that NYJ is at the top of his "wish list"

Reply/Quote
RD 1 PK 2 New York Jets

ZACK WILSON/QB/BYU

Dolphins are OTC. Who we got?

Reply/Quote
Miami needs WRs. My guess is they give Tua a former Bama target. Waddle? Smith?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 09:23 PM)pulses Wrote: The Jets run a west Coast offense and the perfect fit for that is Wilson.

You are assuming Jets keep pick, I am not so sure
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote