Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting draft site
Some surprises where they have some players and some of their 40 times and etc.

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/positions/ALL
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 06:54 AM)pulses Wrote: Some surprises where they have some players and some of their 40 times and etc.

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/positions/ALL

What I like about this is that it shows the projected ranking for a prospect across this site along with Drafttek, ESPN, CBS Sports, PFF, and Tony Pauline.
It's worth noting that the 40 times are all projected, as I don't believe any team has had a Pro Day yet aside from Trevor Lawrence's workout about a week ago.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice site thanks
Reply/Quote
Just noticed something as I was looking at their TE rankings...they still have Charlie Kolar listed even though he declared he's returning to college weeks ago. Not sure how often they update their player rankings or if they are paying that close attention.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Wyatt Davis as the #2 OL??

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 01:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Just noticed something as I was looking at their TE rankings...they still have Charlie Kolar listed even though he declared he's returning to college weeks ago. Not sure how often they update their player rankings or if they are paying that close attention.

Yep, members citing rankings from sites that fail to update on a regular basis, is one of the primary sources of bickering and differences of opinion around here, this time of year.

(02-23-2021, 01:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wyatt Davis as the #2 OL??

A prime example..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 01:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, members citing rankings from sites that fail to update on a regular basis, is one of the primary sources of bickering and differences of opinion around here, this time of year.

A prime example..

When would Wyatt Davis ever have been the #2 OL prospect in this class? That doesn’t seem like a matter of not being updated recently...

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 01:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: When would Wyatt Davis ever have been the #2 OL prospect in this class? That doesn’t seem like a matter of not being updated recently...

I recall it being a thing back in like early Fall. It was basically Sewell as the only OL worthy of Top 10 pick and then Davis being projected in the 10-20 range as the top OG. That was also back when Leatherwood was considered the #2 OT/OG in the class and also being talked about in the 10-20 range.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 01:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: When would Wyatt Davis ever have been the #2 OL prospect in this class? That doesn’t seem like a matter of not being updated recently...

There was a point, back before the CFB Playoffs, where some lesser name ratings services had Davis as the #1 OG.  I can recall thinking to myself that it was bogus, and it was likely that someone was simply getting paid to pimp someone's picks.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 02:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I recall it being a thing back in like early Fall. It was basically Sewell as the only OL worthy of Top 10 pick and then Davis being projected in the 10-20 range as the top OG. That was also back when Leatherwood was considered the #2 OT/OG in the class and also being talked about in the 10-20 range.

How did Slater jump up so high without even playing this year then?

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 02:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How did Slater jump up so high without even playing this year then?

People weren't sure if he'd declare since he wasn't playing. I think there was an expectation he'd return.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 11:58 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Nice site thanks

no problem ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote