Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interesting film breakdown of OBJr
https://youtu.be/hrdo5s_2i1g?si=2mV1GZroYxgYFU3R

I do like how they highlight Brown being a smart lineman and also that while it doesn't always look pretty he gets it done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great stuff. Thx for posting.
Reply/Quote
Don't show this to the droolers at PFF they think he's a "replaceable" player this season.

The PFF rating system works like this:

100-90 Elite
89-85 Pro Bowler
84-70 Starter
69-60 Backup
59-0 Replaceable

OBJr has a 57 this season

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2023, 04:17 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Don't show this to the droolers at PFF they think he's a "replaceable" player this season.  

100-90 Elite
89-85 Pro Bowler
84-70 Starter
69-60 Backup
59-0 Replaceable

I'm firmly convinced PFF is a joke.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2023, 04:17 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Don't show this to the droolers at PFF they think he's a "replaceable" player this season.

100-90 Elite
89-85 Pro Bowler
84-70 Starter
69-60 Backup
59-0 Replaceable

You’ve gotta be shitting me

Hasn’t he given up like no sacks
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I watch that channel all the time, their subscriber count has increased (I think they were under 10K last year); they cover most teams. Do a pretty decent job acting excited for everyone lol
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2023, 01:41 PM)Housh Wrote: You’ve gotta be shitting me

Hasn’t he given up like no sacks

That's probably not the only metric considering Burrow is getting the ball out 2nd fastest in the league (either by design or due to pressure).
Reply/Quote
That was really good stuff.

I did get a bit miffed at them talking shit about Sample, "he gets overpowered."

Yeah, for a split second then recovers and then starts to push back, before Cappa comes in and just kills the defender as well

As great as all the Orlando Brown stuff in this video, you can also see how good a blocker Sample is, how Karras' motor is always running and how bad Volson is.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2023, 01:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That's probably not the only metric considering Burrow is getting the ball out 2nd fastest in the league (either by design or due to pressure).

If that pressure was coming hard he’d still get sacked

Even with his quick release Brown has to be playing at least kinda good. I feel like i haven’t even seen a guy close to Joe on that left side
-Housh
Reply/Quote
OBJ has been so good this year. Happy to have this dude.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Interesting side note - despite being virtually immobile in the pocket Burrow's pressure percentage is only 16.5 (8th lowest in the NFL). No matter how quick your release if your pressure % is that low when you have no movement in the pocket to speak of your line is doing okay protecting you.
Reply/Quote