Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting name just shook free
https://twitter.com/ryandaytime/status/1082406613959495681

Could that something be a trip down I71S?

Doubt it. But on a side note I think he deserves another shot in the NFL. Only real black cloud is being linked to the Sandusky scandal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Lol no
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Nah

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
A giant NO
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 10:35 PM)jj22 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ryandaytime/status/1082406613959495681

Could that something be a trip down I71S?

Doubt it. But on a side note I think he deserves another shot in the NFL. Only real black cloud is being linked to the Sandusky scandal.

Man, that had to be the greatest GTFOH speech that I've ever read.  I hear Tampa is hiring, again..  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
What. No love for Schiano?!

An underrated DC and a disciplinarian (just what we need). A Bill B disciple. I understand after his failed run in Tampa, but I think he might make a good 2nd chance HC somewhere.

What yall got against Schiano?

I never thought he was that bad. But then again I never thought Mangini was either until he snitched.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2019, 12:09 AM)jj22 Wrote: What. No love for Schiano?!

An underrated DC and a disciplinarian (just what we need). A Bill B disciple. I understand after his failed run in Tampa, but I think he might make a good 2nd chance HC somewhere.

If you saw how horribly he was outcoached all season you would think differently. Yes he stood on the sideline screaming. But couldn't adjust at all.
Reply/Quote
Hell NO! He was fired (basically) for 70 year old defensive line coach from Michigan!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I’d take him as a DC but pass on HC. Yes the defense struggled this year but they were young and lost the best player in the country in week 3. Before then he did a terrific job at OSU and was a hot HC candidate for big time jobs.
Reply/Quote
I thought he got credit for the number of top defensive players OSU was sending to the league who were becoming stars

Reply/Quote
I’m a buckeye fan through and through....but no thanks.

Reply/Quote
Schiano's two years in Tampa were a clown show. He won't sniff another NFL job.
Reply/Quote
I would rather have Turd Ferguson leading the Bengals than Greg Schiano
Reply/Quote
just what we need..selfless, committed and dedicated.. That tweet make it sound like he won WWII single handedly and threw himself on a live grenade to save a busload of orphans and nuns.. only to go on to coach the Nitney Lions to... something or another..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2019, 12:13 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If you saw how horribly he was outcoached all season you would think differently. Yes he stood on the sideline screaming. But couldn't adjust at all.

But isn't a screamer exactly what fans want? Someone who will scream at the drop of a hat regardless of the situation, kick guys when they're down and even insult our grandmothers if all else fails? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
no. what? he has a dark cloud too? make it a double no then.
Reply/Quote
Too much baggage associated with Schiano. Plus the Purdue game where his defense got absolutely embarrassed by an average team probably did in Schiano from ever again being a head coach for an NFL team or P5 college program.
Reply/Quote
I don't want him as HC. But DC? Hell yes.
Reply/Quote
Nah ill pass
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote