Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting takes on Bengals-Steelers rivalry
(09-16-2016, 02:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: When he first got here the bengals were bad....  whats are record vs the steelers during daltons time. (I know his first 2 years I think it was 0-4 but its been much better sense.)

Hard to beat a dirty team sometimes especially when it always seems the refs are in the pocket.

Think of how many missed calls just from the last meeting. of top of my head
J hills fumble that wasn't really a fumble.
Dirty hit on Benard that wasn't called... 
Bryants TD that wasn't even a catch.

And the list goes on....

Yeah, the rivalry today started once we started beating them again with Dalton and Green really.

Ushered in the new generation. Cannot just list the coaches all time wins cause like you said when he first got here it was rebuild mode.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 02:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: When he first got here the bengals were bad....  whats are record vs the steelers during daltons time. (I know his first 2 years I think it was 0-4 but its been much better sense.)

Hard to beat a dirty team sometimes especially when it always seems the refs are in the pocket.

And the list goes on....

After Sunday, his record will either be 8 & 21 or 9 & 20. Hoping for the latter.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 02:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Pretending to be a bengals fan in jungle noise is cute. Unoriginal, but cute.

All I did is to point out what is true. This is not an opinion. How does that make me not a fan? I'm not a fan of the ass kicking Marvin has taken from the Steelahs.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:48 PM)Antares Wrote: All I did is to point out what is true. This is not an opinion. How does that make me not a fan? I'm not a fan of the ass kicking Marvin has taken from the Steelahs.

You're adorable.

Reply/Quote
One steeler player said tomlin walked into the locker room after their Monday Night game and the first thing he said was "we got Cincinnati coming to town in 6 days." It's a rivalry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:49 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You're adorable.

:heart:
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 09:43 PM)bonesaw Wrote: One steeler player said tomlin walked into the locker room after their Monday Night game and the first thing he said was "we got Cincinnati coming to town in 6 days."  It's a rivalry

The Bengals have a lot of talent. But you must admit that under Marvin Lewis they perform almost up to the level of their talent. But not quite.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 02:48 PM)The XenoMorph Wrote: When he first got here the bengals were bad....  whats are record vs the steelers during daltons time. (I know his first 2 years I think it was 0-4 but its been much better sense.)

And the list goes on....
I just hope he wins 10 games against Pittsburgh before he loses 25.
Reply/Quote
Its going to be a long game. We cant protect Andy and we cant stop the run. Other than that we are in great shape.
Reply/Quote
There is no denying them ass clowns who call themselves the Stoolers has been the Bengals white whale, but this time it is personal.
Reply/Quote