Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting trend for this year
So, I just noticed that in all our wins, Burrow's QB rating is over 100 (yesterday's game had his lowest of the wins at 115.7). In our losses, Burrow's rating is under 100 (highest rating in the losses is 85.5 against Green Bay).

Obviously, the better the QB plays, the better your chances of winning, but considering this trend, I think it even more important for Burrow to have a really good game this Sunday in order for us to have a chance at beating the Ravens.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
It's time for Boyd to eat.
Reply/Quote
Sorry you lost me on this one.

I've noticed in all our wins the Bengals score more points than the other team and when they score less they lose.

This happened when they lost to the Bears and Green Bay this year.

Granted this is how all games are resolved but considering this trend it's really important they score more points than the Ravens if they want to win this weekend.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 04:43 PM)motoarch Wrote: Sorry you lost me on this one.

I've noticed in all our wins the Bengals score more points than the other team and when they score less they lose.

This happened when they lost to the Bears and Green Bay this year.

Granted this is how all games are resolved but considering this trend it's really important they score more points than the Ravens if they want to win this weekend.

True.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 05:01 PM)Interceptor Wrote: True.

Yea, ill take a QBR of 5 from Joey B if they still come out with a Big Phat W this weekend!
Reply/Quote
The rating dips in the losses relate directly to turnovers (he's thrown 2+ in the losses and 0-1 in the wins). Joe's been excellent, but he really needs to cut down on the picks. He's set a pace to finish the year around 19 of them if nothing changes.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 05:42 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: The rating dips in the losses relate directly to turnovers (he's thrown 2+ in the losses and 0-1 in the wins). Joe's been excellent, but he really needs to cut down on the picks. He's set a pace to finish the year around 19 of them if nothing changes.

Which is crazy, as not throwing picks was a big time strength of his game during his rookie season. He had 200 attempts without one coming into the Bears game week 2.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 05:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Which is crazy, as not throwing picks was a big time strength of his game during his rookie season. He had 200 attempts without one coming into the Bears game week 2.

But, I think those Bears' INT is skewing the numbers a bit. Think about it, he's thrown 7 INTs so far this season, take out all the Bears ones and he's only thrown 4. That's less than 1 per game. 

I get that we can't take out the ones from the Bears game, but how often does 3 straight, back-to-back-to-back INTS happen to even bad QBs, let alone future HoFers (Ninja)?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 03:24 PM)Takedown Wrote: It's time for Boyd to eat.

I hope so. I feel like we haven't been targeting much the past 2 games. I think we really need to get him involved in the game to win some of these tough games.
Reply/Quote
Let me translate that,(interesting trend for this year).Put the game in Burrows hands.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 06:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But, I think those Bears' INT is skewing the numbers a bit. Think about it, he's thrown 7 INTs so far this season, take out all the Bears ones and he's only thrown 4. That's less than 1 per game. 

I get that we can't take out the ones from the Bears game, but how often does 3 straight, back-to-back-to-back INTS happen to even bad QBs, let alone future HoFers (Ninja)?

Yeah that game was fluky. Then you had the one that went right through the receivers hands last week. It will balance out.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote