Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran to gay men and women .... Have a sex change or else....
(06-29-2015, 02:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Perfect example of why it is pointless toi use logic in a discussion.  People lay out very logical arguments that have zero to do with political correctness and all you do is accuse them of being PC.  It is just a diversion you fall back on when you can not address the logic in an argument.

It is actually getting a little boring.  

Like when I bring up crazy muslims and everyone defends their antics because I didn't write a paragraph talking about how great muslims are and how bad we are forcing them to be crazy.

Or how we can't discuss anything gay because of the sensitivity over words and the fact I need The list of 100 words to avoid. I didn't even know stuff like 2 spirit, Pansexual... Even existed. I swear someone is making up words to keep us arguing over nonsense.
(06-29-2015, 02:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Like when I bring up crazy muslims and everyone defends their antics because I didn't write a paragraph talking about how great muslims are and how bad we are forcing them to be crazy.    

Or how we can't discuss anything gay because of the sensitivity over words and the fact I need The list of 100 words to avoid.    I didn't even know stuff like 2 spirit, Pansexual... Even existed.   I swear someone is making up words to keep us arguing over nonsense.

No, when you try to lump every single Muslim into the same group as terrorist, people call you out.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-29-2015, 02:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Like when I bring up crazy muslims and everyone defends their antics because I didn't write a paragraph talking about how great muslims are and how bad we are forcing them to be crazy.   

No, not at all.

I am talking about how you lump all Muslims into one group and demonize them.

Or when you ignore the fact that there are Muslims fighting and dying in opposition to ISIS.

Or when you ignore the fact that there are millions of peaceful Muslims living in this country.

Or when you refuse to admit the large number of Muslims denouncing the violence of radical terrorists.

All of these are logical argument that you ignore.

Or how we can't discuss anything gay because of the sensitivity over words and the fact I need The list of 100 words to avoid.    I didn't even know stuff like 2 spirit, Pansexual... Even existed.   I swear someone is making up words to keep us arguing over nonsense.

This is another hot mess of a post, where you once again dismiss logic entirely for your very interesting brand of crazy.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-29-2015, 02:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, when you try to lump every single Muslim into the same group as terrorist, people call you out.

^^^^ perfect example . Your missing the point over something that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China .
You do realize your bickering over whether I am "lumping" muslims when that has nothing to do with Iran forcing sex change surgery on gays.

Your inability to say anything bad about any muslims is hilarious really.... Even when they are anti gay..... One of your other pet groups.

This topic has everything to do with why is a muslim led government forcing this action? Yet we are going to trust them to have a nuclear capability?

i guess using anyone's track record of decision making on "small" issues .... Like not forcing gays to get reprogrammed or reassigned....

If none of this matters then so be it .... I guess I just hold a differnt standard to living in this day and age. I suppose everyone would be ok if we started doing the same to gays here.... Since their is no reason to prevent iran from going nuclear.
(06-29-2015, 03:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: ^^^^ perfect example .  Your missing the point over something that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China .

You gave an example and I responded to that very example. Also, I don't think anyone is excusing Iran in this thread.

(06-29-2015, 03:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You gave an example and I responded to that very example. Also, I don't think anyone is excusing Iran in this thread.

Then why is their track record on human rights not exclude them from moving forward as a nuclear power.
(06-29-2015, 03:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then why is their track record on human rights not exclude them from moving forward as a nuclear power.

Because that's irrelevant with regards to whether or not they should have a nuclear energy program.

(06-29-2015, 03:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Because that's irrelevant with regards to whether or not they should have a nuclear energy program.

Why is it irrelevant? It's not like any form of energy. They can make this into a serious weapon. And can people who have their track record be trusted with those capabilities?
(06-29-2015, 03:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is it irrelevant?  It's not like any form of energy.   They can make this into a serious weapon.   And can people who have their track record be trusted with those capabilities?

Their track record of being archaic when it comes to the LGBT community? I've already given an example of how that didn't cause Britain to abuse their program (which actually developed weapons). You're going to have to explain why that is relevant with regards to wanting nuclear energy in their country.

(06-29-2015, 04:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Their track record of being archaic when it comes to the LGBT community? I've already given an example of how that didn't cause Britain to abuse their program (which actually developed weapons).  You're going to have to explain why that is relevant with regards to wanting nuclear energy in their country.

He is concerned that Iran will be able to use Nuclear technology to build and deploy a Gay Bomb.  I understand that in private conversations it has been reported that Iran's top leaders have narrowed the site of their first use of the Gay Bomb to South Florida.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-29-2015, 04:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Their track record of being archaic when it comes to the LGBT community? I've already given an example of how that didn't cause Britain to abuse their program (which actually developed weapons).  You're going to have to explain why that is relevant with regards to wanting nuclear energy in their country.

Big difference between GB eugenics movement and the way Iran treats their people today. A lot of years between now and then is why its different and relevant. ...

Was it a positive thing for North Korea to get nuclear energy? They have a similar track record in human rights violations..
(06-29-2015, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Big difference between GB eugenics movement and the way Iran treats their people today.    A lot of years between now and then is why its different and relevant. ...    

Was it a positive thing for North Korea to get nuclear energy?  They have a similar track record in human rights violations..

There's literally no difference in chemically castrating people for being gay and forcing sex changes on people for being gay.

(06-29-2015, 02:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, when you try to lump every single Muslim into the same group as terrorist, people call you out.

Believe it or not: I've seen people on the very board try to lump every single Christian into the same group as wacko zealots. 

Folks often feed the extremes in an attempt to prove a point.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-29-2015, 09:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There's literally no difference in chemically castrating people for being gay and forcing sex changes on people for being gay.

Except how many years?
(06-29-2015, 10:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Believe it or not: I've seen people on the very board try to lump every single Christian into the same group as wacko zealots. 

Folks often feed the extremes in an attempt to prove a point.  

Yeah. I wasn't able to type earlier because my brain got twisted up as i read post after post of people going out of their way to explain how some bad apples (terrorists) don't ruin the bunch (muslims) and how there are many peaceful muslims all over the place. My brain got all twisted up because some of that same group generally goes out of their way to argue about how terrible God is and how bad religious people are--throwing those bad apples right in with the bunch.

I think i got it pretty well untwisted and most of the wrinkles ironed out. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-30-2015, 12:06 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. I wasn't able to type earlier because my brain got twisted up as i read post after post of people going out of their way to explain how some bad apples (terrorists) don't ruin the bunch (muslims) and how there are many peaceful muslims all over the place. My brain got all twisted up because some of that same group generally goes out of their way to argue about how terrible God is and how bad religious people are--throwing those bad apples right in with the bunch.

I think i got it pretty well untwisted and most of the wrinkles ironed out. Mellow

Great post .
(06-30-2015, 01:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great post .

It was criticizing you.  

You do realize that don't you?

He was criticizing BOTH sides that try to judge all people based on the acts of the extremists.
(06-30-2015, 01:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It was criticizing you.  

You do realize that don't you?

He was criticizing BOTH sides that try to judge all people based on the acts of the extremists.

I in no way criticized Iran based on extremeists.   I criticized based on their government.    

I mentioned radical Islam or terrorists not 1 time.