Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iranian President presumed dead
President Ebrahim Raisi was involved in a helicopter that apparently crashed in a remote area of the country near Azerbaijan. The area was covered in a very dense fog hindering searchers. All on board are presumed dead in addition to the Iranian President the copter also carried the Azerbaijani foreign minister.

No one knows exactly what happened yet

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
EVERYONE knows what really happened, Even if it's not true.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure he was a POS so he's in a better world and we are in a better world without him.

Too bad, his replacement is going to be the same kind of individual.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2024, 11:05 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: EVERYONE knows what really happened, Even if it's not true.

What's your theory? I never trust any news coming from these shithole countries. Especially Russia.

Reply/Quote
Well that Slovakia leader just shot now this... Wonder if related.
Reply/Quote
The governing body of Iran is composed of some of the most vile individuals on planet Earth. The are not representative of the Persian people. I'm sure Iran will find a way to pin this on Israel to further justify their continued support for terrorist organizations.

Reply/Quote
Iran has officially confirmed the death. So far they are not passing blame to anyone. They said it was mechanical failure coupled with bad weather. First Vice President Mohammad Mokhber has been named interim President with an election to be scheduled within the next 50 days

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Iran is blaming us, because they can't get helicopter parts.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 12:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What's your theory? I never trust any news coming from these shithole countries. Especially Russia.

(05-20-2024, 01:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The governing body of Iran is composed of some of the most vile individuals on planet Earth. The are not representative of the Persian people. I'm sure Iran will find a way to pin this on Israel to further justify their continued support for terrorist organizations.

This is pretty much what i will assume. The media will be "speculating" so much that it will likely becomes believable and then #truth#
Reply/Quote
https://www.state.gov/on-the-death-of-iranian-president-raisi-and-others-in-a-helicopter-crash/
Reply/Quote
I'm sure everyone will agree this was an accident and this won't exacerbate any tension in the middle east.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 10:46 PM)CJD Wrote: I'm sure everyone will agree this was an accident and this won't exacerbate any tension in the middle east.

[Image: not-sure-hmm.gif]

Reply/Quote
So now the big question is if his replacement will be worse.

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2024, 11:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: [Image: not-sure-hmm.gif]

Ninja
Reply/Quote
I've been out of the loop for a few days.  Has Iran declared Israel was to blame yet?  So far that accusation has been coming from the usual conspiracy folks on line with a gentle nod from the state media to keep the hate up.

I did see a story where they wanted to say US sanctions "contributed" to the accident.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 09:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: I've been out of the loop for a few days.  Has Iran declared Israel was to blame yet?  So far that accusation has been coming from the usual conspiracy folks on line with a gentle nod from the state media to keep the hate up.

I did see a story where they wanted to say US sanctions "contributed" to the accident.

I read a story where Russia was the one making the assertion about US sanctions.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 09:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: I've been out of the loop for a few days.  Has Iran declared Israel was to blame yet?  So far that accusation has been coming from the usual conspiracy folks on line with a gentle nod from the state media to keep the hate up.

RIGHT... Sometimes it's better to stay quiet than open mouth and insert foot. The conspiracies are there, and taking hold.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/expert-insight-suspected-cause-helicopter-crash-killed-irans/story?id=110406062

GANYARD: It's possible. You never know. The Israelis have done some amazing operations inside Iran. But we also know that weather was a key problem here, and the fact that there were two other helicopters with the president's helicopter who were able to land, but they lost sight of the president's helicopter – it would suggest that it was probably weather related. But at this point, we'll just have to wait and see. Obviously, the Iranians are never going to admit it if the Israelis did have a hand, and the Israelis probably in this case would not claim responsibility.

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/21/1252441894/iran-helicopter-crash-safety-president-raisi

U.S. sanctions have made spare parts hard to obtain

According to the same paper, after the Shah was overthrown, Iran continued to use many U.S.-made aircraft "but faced difficulty obtaining spare parts due to American sanctions."
Iran's semiofficial Mehr News Agency in March quoted the deputy of the scientific department of knowledge-based economy development, Javad Mashayekh, as saying that the country had finally become 100% self-sufficient in supplying airplane spare parts. It did not say anything specifically about parts for helicopters.

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/ebrahim-raisi-assassinated-many-suspect-israels-role-behind-iran-presidents-death-officials-clarify-11716202227544.html

Ebrahim Raisi 'assassinated'? Many suspect Israel's role behind the Iranian President's death, officials clarify

Many people have speculated that Ebrahim Raisi, the hardline President of Iran – who was killed in a helicopter crash in mountainous terrain near the Azerbaijan border – was assassinated. They suspect the involvement of Iran's arch-enemy, Israel, in the killing. 

“Iran President Ebrahim Raisi died in a helicopter crash. I suspect this was an assassination. We will see if Iran will investigate thoroughly. I suspect Israel is behind this," a social media user said on Monday.

Another user dubbed Raisi "a major strategist behind Iran's proxy wars against Israel, the US and Saudi Arabia". The user said, “...he also brutally crushed dissent, torturing and killing people who spoke up against him."
Questions have also been raised about the potential involvement of domestic foes, given Raisi's “controversial tenure".
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 01:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: RIGHT... Sometimes it's better to stay quiet than open mouth and insert foot. The conspiracies are there, and taking hold.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/expert-insight-suspected-cause-helicopter-crash-killed-irans/story?id=110406062

GANYARD: It's possible. You never know. The Israelis have done some amazing operations inside Iran. But we also know that weather was a key problem here, and the fact that there were two other helicopters with the president's helicopter who were able to land, but they lost sight of the president's helicopter – it would suggest that it was probably weather related. But at this point, we'll just have to wait and see. Obviously, the Iranians are never going to admit it if the Israelis did have a hand, and the Israelis probably in this case would not claim responsibility.

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/21/1252441894/iran-helicopter-crash-safety-president-raisi

U.S. sanctions have made spare parts hard to obtain

According to the same paper, after the Shah was overthrown, Iran continued to use many U.S.-made aircraft "but faced difficulty obtaining spare parts due to American sanctions."
Iran's semiofficial Mehr News Agency in March quoted the deputy of the scientific department of knowledge-based economy development, Javad Mashayekh, as saying that the country had finally become 100% self-sufficient in supplying airplane spare parts. It did not say anything specifically about parts for helicopters.

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/ebrahim-raisi-assassinated-many-suspect-israels-role-behind-iran-presidents-death-officials-clarify-11716202227544.html

Ebrahim Raisi 'assassinated'? Many suspect Israel's role behind the Iranian President's death, officials clarify

Many people have speculated that Ebrahim Raisi, the hardline President of Iran – who was killed in a helicopter crash in mountainous terrain near the Azerbaijan border – was assassinated. They suspect the involvement of Iran's arch-enemy, Israel, in the killing. 

“Iran President Ebrahim Raisi died in a helicopter crash. I suspect this was an assassination. We will see if Iran will investigate thoroughly. I suspect Israel is behind this," a social media user said on Monday.

Another user dubbed Raisi "a major strategist behind Iran's proxy wars against Israel, the US and Saudi Arabia". The user said, “...he also brutally crushed dissent, torturing and killing people who spoke up against him."
Questions have also been raised about the potential involvement of domestic foes, given Raisi's “controversial tenure".

Nations like Iran, and organizations like Hamas, rely on gullible Westerners.  They release a statement saying it was an accident.  But then, after a super duper thorough investigation, guess what?!?!  It was Israel all along!!!!!  And the useful idiots will gobble it up, because Iran originally said it was an accident, why wouldn't they just blame Israel in the first place if that was their goal?

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2024, 06:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nations like Iran, and organizations like Hamas, rely on gullible Westerners.  They release a statement saying it was an accident.  But then, after a super duper thorough investigation, guess what?!?!  It was Israel all along!!!!!  And the useful idiots will gobble it up, because Iran originally said it was an accident, why wouldn't they just blame Israel in the first place if that was their goal?

They waiting on FACTS. 
Reply/Quote