Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ironman - Thanos
So Burrow wore those glasses, and some people wondered why. It might have just been a fashion choice, but I think he made a subtle nerd wink.

In the Avengers, the bad guy is Thanos. He’s called “The Mad Titan” and Tennessee fans have embraced that. Some fans dress like him.

The guy that defeats Thanos? Iron Man. And Iron Man wears some interesting glasses…

Reply/Quote
He says he wears things he likes and is never trying to make some sort of statement.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 08:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He says he wears things he likes and is never trying to make some sort of statement.

He does but he is pretty clever.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 07:59 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: So Burrow wore those glasses, and some people wondered why. It might have just been a fashion choice, but I think he made a subtle nerd wink.

In the Avengers, the bad guy is Thanos. He’s called “The Mad Titan” and Tennessee fans have embraced that. Some fans dress like him.

The guy that defeats Thanos? Iron Man. And Iron Man wears some interesting glasses…

Not bad, SBB.

This could be subtle Burrow saying I...AM.....IRONMAN.

It could be a very interesting post game conference if he drops the line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote