Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is All this Mixon News a Smokescreen?
(04-03-2017, 09:43 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: If the Bengals had Tom Brady do you think they would win the superbowl with the same front office that we have now?

I think certain teams at the organizational level have a culture that's conducive to win that is teams set structure and boundries that players need to succeed.

I actually do.  2 years ago we had one of the best, if not the best roster in the league.  Pretty sure Bardy could have won with that group - hell, I think Dalton would have gotten us to the Super Bowl if he wouldn't' have gotten hurt.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2017, 01:54 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I actually do.  2 years ago we had one of the best, if not the best roster in the league.  Pretty sure Bardy could have won with that group - hell, I think Dalton would have gotten us to the Super Bowl if he wouldn't' have gotten hurt.

You don't think even Tom Brady would eventually become "bengalizes" ?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bellechick is the reason for the sbs not brady. Brady benefits from the g.o.a.t. at hc.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2017, 09:43 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: If the Bengals had Tom Brady do you think they would win the superbowl with the same front office that we have now?

I think certain teams at the organizational level have a culture that's conducive to win that is teams set structure and boundries that players need to succeed.

Yes they would win a Super Bowl with Brady.. just not as many as NE.. but who would in the league.. the Patriots are the Gold Standard.. no other organization is even close to them over the last 15 years... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote