Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat relocation?
I was just wondering if anyone had been contacted yet by the ticket office, about relocating your seats? I know it’s usually started by now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:19 AM)Timmanis2000 Wrote: I was just wondering if anyone had been contacted yet by the ticket office, about relocating your seats? I know it’s usually started by now.

I'm a first time season ticket holder this year and I was told that period already ended, basically it needed to end before I was given the opportunity to pick my seats, which I did back on March 1st. 
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:19 AM)Timmanis2000 Wrote: I was just wondering if anyone had been contacted yet by the ticket office, about relocating your seats? I know it’s usually started by now.

I was told sometime in April but was never given an exact date. I may reach out and see if they know when it will happen.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2019, 10:34 AM)Codyc99 Wrote: I was told sometime in April but was never given an exact date. I may reach out and see if they know when it will happen.

I called the ticket office today. They are starting the seat relocation this week. Who-Dey!!
Reply/Quote
Well got the phone call from the ticket office and I got to move down 1 row to the 3rd row.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 11:14 PM)Timmanis2000 Wrote: Well got the phone call from the ticket office and I got to move down 1 row to the 3rd row.

Well, if you decide that you don't want to attend a game this year, hit me up.  I'd likely be able to reimburse you and put them to good use.  I currently live in NC, and only come home to Ohio every now and again.  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote