Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is Biden's DON'T rhetoric to terrorists working??
https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-proxies-step-up-attacks-against-american-forces-overseas-us-support-israel

Has Biden's threats worked to stop attacks on our troops in the Middle East? Have they worked to stop missiles being launched from Lebanon and other middle eastern countries into Israel? The soldiers with brain injuries due to the different attacks are a result of weak foreign policy.

Iran proxies step up attacks against American forces overseas in light of US support for Israel
There have been at least 24 attacks aimed at US forces in Middle East
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
[Image: ff971f7c-523a-4a6a-8264-8aa38166267e_text.gif]
Reply/Quote
What do you suggest?

We just start attacking people? Sounds like you want us to get more involved. I guess you want WW3? And more American lives in danger for a shitshow religious war that has been going on since before the USA existed.

Don’t
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/u-s-airstrikes-target-iran-linked-sites-in-syria-after-u-s-troops-attacked
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 06:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: What do you suggest?

We just start attacking people? Sounds like you want us to get more involved. I guess you want WW3? And more American lives in danger for a shitshow religious war that has been going on since before the USA existed.

Don’t
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/u-s-airstrikes-target-iran-linked-sites-in-syria-after-u-s-troops-attacked

I suggest Biden use peace through strength. Trump put the fear of God in countries, he wiped out ISIS. He defunded Iran, #1 sponsor of state terrorists.

Biden got us in this mess with weak policy and appeasing Iran. 

Trump was strategic. Biden is a joke on the world stage. Biden cares more about foreign leaders liking him than he does them fearing us.

Biden should not use weak threats like "don't" and expect it will keep our soldiers on foreign soldiers safe.

Biden's weak policy decisions got us here, let's see if he can keep us from another war. It is his job to prevent war, he sucks at his job.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Weird Isis was wiped out and we were still killing them?

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/03/1077825951/the-u-s-has-conducted-a-counterterrorism-operation-in-syria

Weren’t we in a nuclear treaty with Iran that allowed them to sell oil? Then trump pulled out of it and made new sanctions so they couldn’t sell oil. Then gave waivers so they could sell oil. Now they are selling oil and we have no nuclear treaty and they are enriching uranium.

What would you have said if we put sanctions back on Iran and stopped them from selling oil and the price you had to pay at the pump went up because global supply would have went down? Don’t answer. I know who you would have blamed.
Reply/Quote
I ask again, is the Biden "DON'T rhetoric working to eliminate attacks on our troops or Israel from other bad foreign actors? This was just today.

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said the terrorist group will continue its attacks on US troops in Iraq and Syria.

Nasrallah made the comment in a televised speech Friday addressing the ongoing Israeli-Hamas conflict.

US TROOPS IN IRAQ TARGETED BY DRONES, MARKING 25TH ATTACK IN PAST 2 WEEKS: REPORT

“The US must be held accountable and pay the price for the crimes perpetrated by Israel in Gaza, hence resistance movements have attacked and will continue to attack American forces in Iraq and Syria,” the Hezbollah leader vowed.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 07:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest Biden use peace through strength. Trump put the fear of God in countries, he wiped out ISIS. He defunded Iran, #1 sponsor of state terrorists.

Biden got us in this mess with weak policy and appeasing Iran. 

Trump was strategic. Biden is a joke on the world stage. Biden cares more about foreign leaders liking him than he does them fearing us.

Biden should not use weak threats like "don't" and expect it will keep our soldiers on foreign soldiers safe.

Biden's weak policy decisions got us here, let's see if he can keep us from another war. It is his job to prevent war, he sucks at his job.

Seems to me Trump got us here, with pushing the Abraham Accords and backing Israel's annexation of Golan.

Also, he let Iran sell billions of dollars worth of oil--after he trashed the Iran deal.  Now Iran is weeks away from break out.

No mention of that on Fox?

Also, hasn't Biden sent some big dangerous boats around Israel? I heard they had planes on them or something. Like with bombs and stuff.
That sounds like more than rhetoric.
Reply/Quote