Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Juneteenth Day!!!
(06-20-2023, 05:58 PM)GMDino Wrote:

I did not say the U.S. was the first to end slavery. That first goes to the country of Haiti as they were the first to end slavery.

That said, I did say we are the greatest country on the earth.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 06:33 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I did not say the U.S. was the first to end slavery. That first goes to the country of Haiti as they were the first to end slavery.

That said, I did say we are the greatest country on the earth.

In a thread on the end of slavery you said it.

If not for that...why?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 04:18 PM)Leon Wrote: no they wouldnt. quit with the propoganda. folks with rebel flags aint no different then anyone else. so tired of hearing this nonsense. you might not like rebel flags an thats your right but dont put your ideas on them cause of it.

If they want to broadcast themselves that way, im free to perceive them as such.  I shoot from the hip and calls em as i sees em.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 07:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: In a thread on the end of slavery you said it.

If not for that...why?

Honestly, I don't understand what you are saying???  Mellow

What do you mean "In a thread on the end of slavery you said it"?

What did I say??  Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 08:08 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Honestly, I don't understand what you are saying???  Mellow

What do you mean "In a thread on the end of slavery you said it"?

What did I say??  Mellow

That America was the greatest country on earth.  Do you just randomly say that sometimes when it nothing to do with the rest of what you said in that post?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote