Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dalton Hurt Or Tanking?
(12-10-2019, 01:02 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I thought it was generally agreed upon that QBR is a joke. That's what those stats are based off of, QBR.

We're 1-12 and have a bottom ranked offense...I'd say those stats are fairly accurate.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 01:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We're 1-12 and have a bottom ranked offense...I'd say those stats are fairly accurate.

The only stat Carson Wentz is top ten in is getting sacked (7th most).  He is 13th in passing yards and 17th in passer rating.

So how is he the 7th best QB in the league?
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 12:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: From '11 through '14 the Bengals were top half of the league in passing yards, tds, and efficiency rating.  Meanwhile the run game was 20th in yards and 24th in yards per carry.

Green was a great receiver, but no other Bengal had a season with more than 800 receiving yards.  Our number 2 receiver over that stretch (Gresham) averaged just 562 yards and 5 tds per season with an average yards per catch under 10.  

Thanks for the info.
Reply/Quote
Jets - Good Andy
Browns - Average Andy
Patriots- Bad Andy

Same way he has been for 9 years
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 06:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Alright, some of these throws that Dalton has made today make me believe that he's either hurt or is just trying to suck so we get pissed and cut him.

That doesn't make sense though because what kind of team would sign a QB that has looked like he can't throw a ball?

It's almost like he's short-arming it or something.  

Am I seeing this wrong?

Physically Andy isn't hurt, but mentally he is...
Reply/Quote
There's another possibility we haven't even considered. Andy is simply a figment of our imaginations and the real QB for the Bengals doesn't exist. He's the tooth fairy of QBs. There's only a payoff if you get your teeth knocked out..  Nervous  Maybe our moms are all the bengals QB.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote