Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Denarius Moore even in camp?
I don't think I have even seen his name mentioned. Seems like if he was stinking it up I would at least see a comment about him dropping some passes or something. Or maybe a comment about how he is not looking good. But it is like he is not even on the team.

Anyone seen him do anything?
Reply/Quote
I heard Saunders scared him off.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
I saw this on rotoworld last week, which apparently came from Bengals.com:

According to Bengals.com, the team was "hoping to see more" from Denarius Moore this offseason.
Moore's roster odds have improved with James Wright (knee) headed to injured reserve, but he was apparently unimpressive in OTAs and minicamp. It's troubling news for a wideout who has never lacked for physical skills. If Moore can't revive his career under OC Hue Jackson, who coached him to his best season in 2011, it's probably never going to happen. Jul 28 - 3:49 PM
Source: bengals.com
Reply/Quote
He's returning and getting a tryout as a gunner.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Would anyone be too upset and/or worried if the Bengals went with Kumerow instead of Moore? Kumerow has looked pretty good so far, plus he has great size and decent speed for that size. He'd be a huge red zone threat. He needs to step up in preseason games though.

The following set of WRs is both intriguing yet worrisome at the same time:
Green, Jones, Sanu, Alford, Kumerow, Reese/Tate (or Burkhead as the last WR if they want to keep Watson or Wilder).

I bring up Kumerow primarily since I see Moore as an outside WR, but really it could be Reese or Tate too to take Moore's assumed spot on the roster.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Sometimes no news is good news.

But apparently he's had a few drops and needs to polish routes. Nothing crazy bad or anything, it's just adjustments.
Reply/Quote
Moore and McCalebb looked to be the two worst receivers in camp during the wide receiver drills they showed on NFL Network on Sunday. Moore looked sluggish and ran lazy routes. No idea what his hands are like because McCarron failed to get the ball to him pretty much every time (ofc, when you run bad routes, it makes it hard on the QB).

Ontario, on the other hand, simply doesn't have the catching ability to play WR. He'll be out the door for good this year.
Reply/Quote
Not much has been said about Moore's time here, but when stuff is reported, it's usually negative. There's still time for him to turn things around earn a roster spot, but it's looking unlikely. Kumerow is impressing considering he's a D3 undrafted free agent. If he can shine on STs, then I think he's got a shot at the 4th/5th/6th WR spot. At the very least, he'll probably be a priority PS signing.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I saw some of him on Vine, he caught some passes from McCarron and Dalton and looked alright imo.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I totally forgot he was on the team.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 09:22 PM)TGISunday Wrote: I totally forgot he was on the team.

Odd, I read that he was running with the 1st team, while MJ was taking relief.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Green, Jones, Sanu, Alford, Kumerow, and ?
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 09:43 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: Green, Jones, Sanu, Alford, Kumerow, and ?

Moore or Tate.

Whoever proves most valuable on teams.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 09:43 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: Green, Jones, Sanu, Alford, Kumerow, and ?

(08-04-2015, 09:44 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Moore or Tate.

Whoever proves most valuable on teams.

Can't throw out Little. Apparently he's been looking pretty good.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 02:29 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Can't throw out Little. Apparently he's been looking pretty good.

"Looks can be decieving..."

Reply/Quote

Kumerow will have to do a lot to make the squad.   I love the guy and am rooting for him, but the Bengals usually go with vets and drafted players.   And there's a good chance they'll only go with 5 receivers, putting Kumerow on the PS.   The Bengals LOVE their tight end room and might go with 4 tight ends. 

If they go with 5 receivers it will be Tate.  If they go with 6 Kumerow has a chance - but I'd be betting on Moore.  They're not going to want to go with too many rookies.

If it's me (based on the little I've seen) I want Kumerow on the 53.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 08:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think I have even seen his name mentioned. Seems like if he was stinking it up I would at least see a comment about him dropping some passes or something. Or maybe a comment about how he is not looking good. But it is like he is not even on the team.

Anyone seen him do anything?

hes there just not making good or bad headlines... check out the collection of tweets on cincyjungle
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 02:29 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Can't throw out Little. Apparently he's been looking pretty good.

Little gonna Little
He looks great during WR drills then he begins his usual Little'ing and dropping easy passes and letting DBs get INTs on catchable balls
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 02:24 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Little gonna Little
He looks great during WR drills then he begins his usual Little'ing and dropping easy passes and letting DBs get INTs on catchable balls

I swear on these boards I read a conversation where someone talked about his "elite potential", and that "if only he could play like a true #1 then the team will be fine at WR."

orly?

If Ryan Leaf didn't throw like a high school senior, the Chargers would have been fine at QB.

As much as we all WANT Little to be great, he's just not. How many more years can we talk about his potential before realizing that he is what he is? I'll never understand that just because 1 NFL player every blue moon or so will have a mid career resurgence that we have to deal with the logic of "wait and see, you never know!!!" when it comes to anyone that random posters become infatuated with.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 02:33 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I swear on these boards I read a conversation where someone talked about his "elite potential", and that "if only he could play like a true #1 then the team will be fine at WR."

orly?

If Ryan Leaf didn't throw like a high school senior, the Chargers would have been fine at QB.

As much as we all WANT Little to be great, he's just not. How many more years can we talk about his potential before realizing that he is what he is? I'll never understand that just because 1 NFL player every blue moon or so will have a mid career resurgence that we have to deal with the logic of "wait and see, you never know!!!" when it comes to anyone that random posters become infatuated with.

He was  a RB before a WR. He never had hands. People think he's magically going to develop them.
Reply/Quote