Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Denarius Moore even in camp?
Moore has his following on this board. I learned that the hard way when I spoke ill of him in a recent thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 01:58 PM)3wt Wrote: Kumerow will have to do a lot to make the squad.   I love the guy and am rooting for him, but the Bengals usually go with vets and drafted players.   And there's a good chance they'll only go with 5 receivers, putting Kumerow on the PS.   The Bengals LOVE their tight end room and might go with 4 tight ends. 

If they go with 5 receivers it will be Tate.  If they go with 6 Kumerow has a chance - but I'd be betting on Moore.  They're not going to want to go with too many rookies.

If it's me (based on the little I've seen) I want Kumerow on the 53.

I believe the idea of 5 WRs has to do with Rex Burkhead. If Rex can show some promise in the slot and be the theoretical 6th WR, then we'll keep 4 TEs.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 01:58 PM)3wt Wrote: Kumerow will have to do a lot to make the squad.   I love the guy and am rooting for him, but the Bengals usually go with vets and drafted players.   And there's a good chance they'll only go with 5 receivers, putting Kumerow on the PS.   The Bengals LOVE their tight end room and might go with 4 tight ends. 

If they go with 5 receivers it will be Tate.  If they go with 6 Kumerow has a chance - but I'd be betting on Moore.  They're not going to want to go with too many rookies.

If it's me (based on the little I've seen) I want Kumerow on the 53.
From what I've seen from Kumerow, he looks very solid and has great hands. Granted we will see a lot more during the pre-season games under a little different competition and environment.

It does help that he has an incredible football bloodline (his father played for the Dolphins, and his cousins are Joey and Nick Bosa...). Will be very interested to see how he develops...
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 04:22 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I believe the idea of 5 WRs has to do with Rex Burkhead. If Rex can show some promise in the slot and be the theoretical 6th WR, then we'll keep 4 TEs.

An idea I like.   Burkhead is more reliable than Tate and the other receivers after Sanu.   And it allows them to exploit their depth at TE.

But unless Alford nails the return duties - which he has not so far - then I see them keeping Tate... and Alford for his speed - and the fact that he was drafted.

I like Kumerow better than either.  If I'm the coach it comes down to who separates better and holds on to the ball reliably for the # 4 spot.  The # 5 spot belongs to the best at returns.  
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 04:29 PM)mroudfly Wrote: From what I've seen from Kumerow, he looks very solid and has great hands. Granted we will see a lot more during the pre-season games under a little different competition and environment.

It does help that he has an incredible football bloodline (his father played for the Dolphins, and his cousins are Joey and Nick Bosa...). Will be very interested to see how he develops...

Interesting.   I did not know about being cousin to Joey Bosa.   And the Bengals do like the OSU bloodlines, so maybe there's hope   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 02:29 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Can't throw out Little. Apparently he's been looking pretty good.

This makes me want to vomit.  I hope the Bengals develop a guy like Kumerow, Alford, and even Burkhead (slot).  We know what Greg Little is and it isn't good.  He is completely unreliable and isn't a guy that fights to win the ball in the air.  Give me young and hungry over this guy that was overdrafted and never performed.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 06:46 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This makes me want to vomit.  I hope the Bengals develop a guy like Kumerow, Alford, and even Burkhead (slot).  We know what Greg Little is and it isn't good.  He is completely unreliable and isn't a guy that fights to win the ball in the air.  Give me young and hungry over this guy that was overdrafted and never performed.

Meh, young and hungry is ok unless it can't out-perform someone who has, in your words "never performed."  I swear, NFL fans get so overly excited by youth that I feel like calling Chris Hansen.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 06:46 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This makes me want to vomit.  I hope the Bengals develop a guy like Kumerow, Alford, and even Burkhead (slot).  We know what Greg Little is and it isn't good.  He is completely unreliable and isn't a guy that fights to win the ball in the air.  Give me young and hungry over this guy that was overdrafted and never performed.

Who says Little isn't young and hungry? And Little is a pretty talented player. He just has issues with drops.

Also, Burkhead is 25, Little is 26.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 08:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, young and hungry is ok unless it can't out-perform someone who has, in your words "never performed."  I swear, NFL fans get so overly excited by youth that I feel like calling Chris Hansen.

[Image: Chris-Hansen-Take-A-Seat-Meme.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote