Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dre Hurt?
I heard a rumor that Kirkpatrick hurt himself. I am definitely not trying to start any bad rumors .....

Was just curious if anyone can confirm this info???

Hopefully it is a garbage rumor!

WhoDey2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2017, 12:39 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: I heard a rumor that Kirkpatrick hurt himself. I am definitely not trying to start any bad rumors .....

Haven't heard anything.

I will look around dude. Damn rumors. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2017, 12:39 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: I heard a rumor that Kirkpatrick hurt himself. I am definitely not trying to start any bad rumors .....

At least tell us the origin of the rumor?

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 10:46 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: At least tell us the origin of the rumor?

Must be bogus "rumor", as I searched using several different key words, nothing.  And if there were something going on, it would most definitely be news, as they just signed him to a 5 year deal.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 10:53 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Must be bogus "rumor", as I searched using several different key words, nothing.  And if there were something going on, it would most definitely be news, as they just signed him to a 5 year deal.

Was hoping it was a head injury and it knocked the drama out of him so he could be something better than an overrated field queen. Guess we are stuck with the dancing and arm waving after every single play. 

Reply/Quote
It was a tweet from someone, and I saw some video of what looked like Dre in a sling during some drills. Really seemed like a crap rumor to me... figured if it was for real, you guys would know about it.

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
https://www.newstripecity.com/2017/05/21/nsc-live-52117-nsc-live-domato-peko-bengals-sneak-diss-kirkpatrick-injury-burfict-underrated/

Looks like he might have his arm in a sling, but it is minor

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 01:08 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: https://www.newstripecity.com/2017/05/21/nsc-live-52117-nsc-live-domato-peko-bengals-sneak-diss-kirkpatrick-injury-burfict-underrated/

Looks like he might have his arm in a sling, but it is minor

Yeah, no big deal.

To Harley, Dre actually played very good last year to my surprise.

Best deep ball CB in the NFL last year.

I have hated on the guy every year until last. He shut me up for a bit. Just hope he continues that play.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 01:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, no big deal.

To Harley, Dre actually played very good last year to my surprise.

Best deep ball CB in the NFL last year.

I have hated on the guy every year until last. He shut me up for a bit. Just hope he continues that play.

He surprised me as well. His drama drives me crazy. I think we overpaid him and I'm skeptical of his talent. I'll give him another year to prove me wrong.

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 01:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He surprised me as well. His drama drives me crazy. I think we overpaid him and I'm skeptical of his talent. I'll give him another year to prove me wrong.

I feel the same way.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 01:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I feel the same way.

I think if he humbles himself and takes the drama out of his game, he will get to another level. However, he's got guaranteed money now so I don't see that happening unless he believes in the hype and wants to go down in history as one of the best in the game. Would be a lot of work.

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 01:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think if he humbles himself and takes the drama out of his game, he will get to another level. However, he's got guaranteed money now so I don't see that happening unless he believes in the hype and wants to go down in history as one of the best in the game. Would be a lot of work.

I have spoke before of my concern of Dre going back to his poor play from before once he gets paid.

Hope i am wrong but he did play very well last year and he has said he wants to be the best. We will see with Dre.

Happy we have Shaw, Dennard and WJ3 in case.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 01:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I have spoke before of my concern of Dre going back to his poor play from before once he gets paid.

Hope i am wrong but he did play very well last year and he has said he wants to be the best. We will see with Dre.

Happy we have Shaw, Dennard and WJ3 in case.

Excellent point. I'm excited to see what these guys can do as well.

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 02:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Excellent point. I'm excited to see what these guys can do as well.

Shaw really impressed me last year, dude is physical man.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 02:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Shaw really impressed me last year, dude is physical man.

That physical style helps him as a nickel corner, but i also like that physical style on the outside.  In the AFC North you need physical players.

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 02:52 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: That physical style helps him as a nickel corner, but i also like that physical style on the outside.  In the AFC North you need physical players.

Damn straight!

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 02:52 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: That physical style helps him as a nickel corner, but i also like that physical style on the outside.  In the AFC North you need physical players.

Yeah he was the best in the league at Nickel mid season...

Great ST'er too, dude laid out a Stooler last year big time.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 04:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn straight!

(05-21-2017, 07:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah he was the best in the league at Nickel mid season...

Great ST'er too, dude laid out a Stooler last year big time.

Personally, I love a physical CB on our team.  However, the league seems to be getting more and more critical of defense putting their hands on offensive players.  As long as Shaw has the ability to dial it up, or gage it back down, according to how the officials are calling it on any particular day, he should be fine.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 08:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Personally, I love a physical CB on our team.  However, the league seems to be getting more and more critical of defense putting their hands on offensive players.  As long as Shaw has the ability to dial it up, or gage it back down, according to how the officials are calling it on any particular day, he should be fine.

I can't remember Shaw getting called for any penalties last year. All the big hits he made were clean from what i saw.

Might of missed a play or two though. Still, i am with you love that physicality in a CB.
Reply/Quote
Maybe he hurt his arm pounding on hotel room doors with Pacman.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote