Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After a 5 game analysis....
I thought 10-6 and wildcard spot at the start of the season.

I think 8-8 now....i think the Redskins game is critical on the schedule

If they win that in London then they go into the bye week at 4-4 (they surely will beat the Browns) and will have some momentum going into a run of winnable games.

If they lose that, they get to stew on a loss for two weeks and the cracks might start to appear. I also think that if they're 3-5 at the bye they struggle to get to break even the rest of the way
Reply/Quote
I believe I said 11-5

There's little chance without a huge turn around in so many areas for this team to break .500 8-8 is best case and 7-9 is more likely.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Too early prediction is that we beat the Bills and Ravens head to head so we can get the 2nd wildcard spot.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 06:35 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: We may not even split with cleveland this season. 6-9-1

God, regardless of our record, please no more ties.

(10-12-2016, 08:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Too early prediction is that we beat the Bills and Ravens head to head so we can get the 2nd wildcard spot.

And a 1st round trip to Pittsburgh! Freakout 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It's going to be amusing when they're 7-4, getting ready to play the Eagles at home, to see all the people predicting how the Bengals are going to blow Philly out. 

I'll probably chuckle silently to myself, remembering the doom and gloom of this thread. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
When the schedule first came out, I was thinking 10-6. Now, I'm thinking 7-9 at best. So far, the team has been underwhelming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Heres my review after 5 games if anyone gets the reference

[Image: to4dCXD.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I say the Bengals can pull 10-6....realistically.....really.

Here's how...

Wins: CLE, @CLE, WAS, NYG, @HOU, BAL

Losses: @NE, PIT, @BAL

Toss Ups: BUF, PHI

Take the two toss up games and they are 10-6, back into the playoffs, have no expectations, and pull off the upset to break the streak.

They only have to win 2 road games @CLE and @HOU to do that (very realistic), and could surprise PIT or @BAL to get to 11-5.

People bail too easily when things get tough.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 11:39 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Anyone Changing their preseason predictions?

I started, preseason at 9-7.  After 5 games I am changing it to 7-9.

I still don't know what we have, last Sunday seemed like an anomaly. The Defense nor Offense are not near that bad.

Still could go 11-5 after going 2-4 with this schedule, it is possible. Lots needs to improve though for damn sure.
Reply/Quote