Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is HHH the best heel in wrestling history
Best Heel Group? theres been a lot

nWo?

Will say The whole sting vs nWo was a great story line for a bit.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 04:50 PM)J24 Wrote: I would say the Montreal screwjob is the greatest heel turn there ever is, ever was, and the best there ever will be.

Considering that Bret was heel and Sean face (geography doesn't count for storyline), there was no heel turn.

Vince becoming his gimmick is up there and Hogan at Bash at the Beach '96 would be another I'd put for best heels.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:07 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Best Heel Group? theres been a lot

nWo?

NWO for sure. Four Horsemen are up there, post-Ole Anderson era. The Authority w Seth Rollins. I liked the Wyatt Family’s gimmick pre-Fiend, hope they bring Bray and Erik back to join Strowman.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:07 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Best Heel Group?  theres been a lot

nWo?  

Interesting question?

I would go with Evolution- you have arguably the three best heels of all time in Orton, Triple H, and Flair. Also they were so dominant that you  couldn't help but hate them. 

NWO is probably the most influential wrestling group of all time. If it wasn't for them there would be no DX, Bullet Club, or Elite.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 11:16 PM)J24 Wrote: Interesting question?

I would go with Evolution- you have arguably the three best heels of all time in Orton, Triple H, and Flair. Also they were so dominant that you  couldn't help but hate them. 

NWO is probably the most influential wrestling group of all time. If it wasn't for them there would be no DX, Bullet Club, or Elite.

Evolution was gonna be the Other one did it also have Batista for a little while?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 10:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Evolution was gonna be the Other one did it also have Batista for a little while?

Yep he was the enforcer of the group!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 10:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Evolution was gonna be the Other one did it also have Batista for a little while?

Batista lasted longer than Orton did in Evolution. He also started a bit earlier if I remember right because Randy was coming off an injury. Then Orton won the World Championship belt and Batista slammed him off his shoulders when HHH gave him the thumbs down while they were "celebrating" his victory. I'm assuming this led to Batista's eventual betrayal where he did the thumbs down back at Triple H when he signed the contract to wrestle against him, which ended up in his finishing move for a long time. Where he'd shake the ropes and do the double thumbs down.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 10:07 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Best Heel Group? theres been a lot

nWo?

People liked NWO too much. I feel like they were never completely heel.

A heel group that EVERYONE hated was Evolution. Seth Rollin’s Authority may be the best group though. HHH has been in a lot of great heel work hasn’t he? Lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 10:34 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Think i'd have to say Flair but Piper is a very close second.

This man right here.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ww8qkze2hsmivkx35w...y.gif&ct=g]

Everyone else, is just trying to fight for 2nd best heel ever.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The correct answer is Bobby the brain Heenan.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote