Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is HHH the best heel in wrestling history
I asked this to wrestling fans i know and was surprised that no one had HHH as their top heel. HHH has officially retired and i feel like he was so good because he was able to keep 1 gimmick for 20+ years and get heat every time he did an angle.

I was a kid in HHH’s prime and i literally hated his guts. When HHH would come on TV i would be PISSED. When i thought wrestling was still real the my had a PPV called Bad Blood. In that storyline HHH injured Shawn Michaels and i LOVED HBK. Like for real i LOVED Shawn. I was so pissed when HHH “injured” him. In a segment on RAW HBK revealed he was healthy enough to wrestle by getting out of a wheelchair and i literally went INSANE.

Baby faces cannot happen if there are weak heels. Imo HHH is the best heel ever.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Man. Tough one. Ric Flair was my first thought.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 09:26 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Man. Tough one. Ric Flair was my first thought.

I get Flair and Iron Sheik a lot
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 09:35 PM)Housh Wrote: I get Flair and Iron Sheik a lot

Funny, Sheik was my second thought.
Reply/Quote
LOL, this thread. Soooo, anyway, I loved the Hulkster. I bought the very first WrestleMania PPV when he slammed Andre the Giant. I left my parents at 17 and lived in a house trailer and worked 3 freaken jobs to pay my bills, but had enough money to drop $40 on every PPV. I even bought a damn Hulk Hogan doll that was like 2ft high (He represented America, I was young, and I had a ton of American pride). I joined the Army and when I got to Germany, I had my mom send it to me. When it arrived, I tore off his head and replaced it with a ceramic skull that lit up. My Army brothers loved it. We would get drunk and fist bump the Hulkster.

[Image: hulk-hogan-heavy-breathing.gif]

[Image: a0d1c5612f416c91-600x338.gif]

[Image: hulk-hogan.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rowdy Roddy Piper
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Think i'd have to say Flair but Piper is a very close second.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Why can't it be my man The Hitman
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
[Image: DX-HHH.gif]

Gotta be up there at the top somewhere.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hulk Hogan turning on Randy savage at bash in the beach was the biggest heel move of all time.

Hogan didn’t have a long run as a heel (3-5 years).

Vince McMahon was a great heel.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 09:26 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Man. Tough one. Ric Flair was my first thought.

Nature Boy for sure.... It's not like I keep up. I'm just pretty certain no one can touch that. He was that dude in real life too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 10:12 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Rowdy Roddy Piper

His movie “They Live” actually wasn’t that bad.
(03-26-2022, 09:48 PM)jason Wrote: Nature Boy for sure.... It's not like I keep up. I'm just pretty certain no one can touch that. He was that dude in real life too.

Hated Rick Flair. He reminded me too much (and still does) of arrogant, self absorbed Steeler fans screaming, “6 time, 6 time champions.”

Reply/Quote
HHH was good

Randy Orton was always a good Heel.
Reply/Quote
Vince McMahon is easily the best heel followed by Paul Heyman!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 09:01 PM)Housh Wrote: I asked this to wrestling fans i know and was surprised that no one had HHH as their top heel. HHH has officially retired and i feel like he was so good because he was able to keep 1 gimmick for 20+ years and get heat every time he did an angle.

I was a kid in HHH’s prime and i literally hated his guts. When HHH would come on TV i would be PISSED. When i thought wrestling was still real the my had a PPV called Bad Blood. In that storyline HHH injured Shawn Michaels and i LOVED HBK. Like for real i LOVED Shawn. I was so pissed when HHH “injured” him. In a segment on RAW HBK revealed he was healthy enough to wrestle by getting out of a wheelchair and i literally went INSANE.

Baby faces cannot happen if there are weak heels. Imo HHH is the best heel ever.

HHH was the best face of the company when I watched 2003 to 2010.

I really did love Triple H, it was fun because everyone else hated him so much.

I think he gets a lot of flack because he didn't put people over and of course his reign of terror when I was watching, which was great for me but awful for everyone else.

Flair and Sheik put people over all the time didn't they?

Hulkster is similar to HHH on the hogging the spotlight, but mostly as a Mega face.
Reply/Quote
You damn kids all need to bow down to Gorgeous George. HHH can go to HHHell!
Reply/Quote
Gotta be Killer Kowalski, hell he ripped off an ear.
Reply/Quote
Urgh, tough question coz u always have to think about how long somebody was in the business and beeing heel. Wrestling had so many great heels (way easier than beeing a face), but overall Flair and Piper were outstanding. Due to his work, Piper had a lot of trouble in his private life coz many people thought he was a bad guy for real (reading his bio he may have been one of the nicest guys around).

To me the biggest heel moves were Hogan turning on Savage and HBK turning on Marty (sure i forgot a lot).
hard work ain´t easy, but usually easy ain´t worth it
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 06:29 AM)sabu74 Wrote: Urgh, tough question coz u always have to think about how long somebody was in the business and beeing heel. Wrestling had so many great heels (way easier than beeing a face), but overall Flair and Piper were outstanding. Due to his work, Piper had a lot of trouble in his private life coz many people thought he was a bad guy for real (reading his bio he may have been one of the nicest guys around).

To me the biggest heel moves were Hogan turning on Savage and HBK turning on Marty (sure i forgot a lot).

I would say the Montreal screwjob is the greatest heel turn there ever is, ever was, and the best there ever will be.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
NO ONE was better on a mic than Roddy Piper. But Flair had it all. Good mic skills, ring skills, and every fued he had, you were interested in. He had some absolute banger matches with Sting when I was a kid, when I first got into pro wrasslin’.

HHH was a great heel though, The Monday Night Wars shenanigans were some of my favorite with DX. Didn’t care for the early years but once he went DX then King of Kings, he was top heel for a LONG time. The skull mask w chainmail get up looked so badass, he was such a crazy built sumbitch.
Reply/Quote