Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man cuts off his own penis to stop masturbating...
http://www.sickchirpse.com/georgia-man-cuts-off-penis-stop-masturbatin/

Wow......for the first time in a long time.....Wyche is at a loss for words.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 11:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: http://www.sickchirpse.com/georgia-man-cuts-off-penis-stop-masturbatin/

Wow......for the first time in a long time.....Wyche is at a loss for words.....

I guess the waiting list for gender reassignment was just too long...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 11:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I guess the waiting list for gender reassignment was just too long...

He just couldn't hold out long enough for Bruce's......er......Caitlin's doc to get around to it....

......I don't know which is more bizarre......the actual cutting, or the bit about the dog.....just......wow.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 11:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I guess the waiting list for gender reassignment was just too long...

Well he really did get the chop. Haha

He should call that Michigan girl who lost her virginity to a cabbage patch.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 11:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: He just couldn't hold out long enough for Bruce's......er......Caitlin's doc to get around to it....

......I don't know which is more bizarre......the actual cutting, or the bit about the dog.....just......wow.

Wonder if he could have gotten a donor .... Maybe he should go with an Asian or a slumdog. Might be small enough he can't sort himself out so easy.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 12:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wonder if he could have gotten a donor .... Maybe he should go with an Asian or a slumdog.   Might be small enough he can't sort himself out so easy.

He certainly didn't take any cues from John Bobbitt.......

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 11:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: http://www.sickchirpse.com/georgia-man-cuts-off-penis-stop-masturbatin/

Trivia question: What user name was he under in the Bengals board? LOL
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 01:43 AM)GodFather Wrote: Trivia question: What user name was he under in the Bengals board? LOL

So easy..... Nately120 of course. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 11:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: He just couldn't hold out long enough for Bruce's......er......Caitlin's doc to get around to it....

Wyche drops mic!!!! 

FUNNIEST thing I've read in a while. Shit just jack it man , that's your chose why not hire prostitute ? But no saw your man hood off. Lmao!! Still haven't read cabbage patch virginity thing. St Lucie may be on to something. You StLucie  my be a match maker....
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Sadly, he will end up with his own reality show.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 08:12 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Sadly, he will end up with his own reality show.

I bet you're correct. He's one tough hombre and obviously cared nothing ,nada,zilch about his Lil buddy 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

[Image: Dafuq-gif-gifs.gif?gs=a]
Reply/Quote
12 times a day?
Reply/Quote
Well it's a fake story, but it is funny to think about I guess.
Reply/Quote

Figures a crazy Christian from the south wearing a hat with the confederate flag on it does something absurd and you take a shot at liberalism.  Tsk tsk.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 03:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So easy.....  Nately120 of course.  Shocked

Wait, you think I'm some southern Jesus freak who wears a hat with the confederate flag on it?  I'm confused...and I don't mean about my gender identity.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 11:33 AM)Au165 Wrote: Well it's a fake story, but it is funny to think about I guess.

I thought it had to be fake.  The part about the spiked glove did it for me.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 12:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I thought it had to be fake.  The part about the spiked glove did it for me.

Ha ha ha......yeah, guess you're right......I read over that twice to be sure that's what she was suggesting, but I was in such total awe of the part about "throwing it to the dog",  that I didn't think much about that aspect of it.  I had never heard of that site.....but with all of the madness going on these days.....who the hell knows? LOL

......and upon further review....it says "not the news" under the heading......lame.... LMAO

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 11:42 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, you think I'm some southern Jesus freak who wears a hat with the confederate flag on it?  I'm confused...and I don't mean about my gender identity.

Lmao well you have more time to contemplate now.
Reply/Quote