Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Justin really better than you?
Who is this asking the question. Watching on my phone and can't tell....    https://www.facebook.com/reel/3416517915335024?mibextid=9drbnH&s=yWDuG2&fs=e
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have 3 elite to good WRs. The Vikings have 1. So that inflates his stats.

Although Chase has a better QB.
Reply/Quote
I think that's Brandon Marshall, but can't tell for sure.
Reply/Quote
He should have said.. I'd pick "Waddle" Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 05:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bengals have 3 elite to good WRs. The Vikings have 1. So that inflates his stats.

But as I've seen many state here we need to keep higgins to help boyd.. Jefferson gets doubled slot also .. he is no doubt the premier WR of the group right now
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 05:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think that's Brandon Marshall, but can't tell for sure.

It was Brandon Marshall for his I Am Athlete podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHNb8jcHWV4

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 05:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bengals have 3 elite to good WRs. The Vikings have 1. So that inflates his stats.

Adam Thielen doesn't even get a "good" 

Hell, I'd give Osborn 60 catches, 650 yards, 5 TDs a "good"

Not to mention they have one of the best TEs in the game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 05:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bengals have 3 elite to good WRs. The Vikings have 1. So that inflates his stats.

Were Jefferson the Vikings only good receiver, that would mean he is getting those inflated numbers while being doubled. So that would mean that Jefferson is absolutely the better player.
Reply/Quote
Jefferson puts up big yards, but Chase finds the end zone more. It’s pretty close. You really can’t go wrong with either one. Both are super young, too (23 & 22 respectively). Imagine what these guys will be doing in their mid-late twenties.

Reply/Quote
Jefferson is better, IMO. Not a ton, but he is. Ja’Marr has more refining of his game that needs to happen before I can call him better.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote